GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"E3 2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/05/05 at 13:19
Regular
Seriously, what are Nintendo doing this year? Haven't been following games much recently thanks to my lack of money, but really, what are Nintendo doing? All I can think of is: update on Zelda, talk about how revolutionary the Revolution will be and erm... a few new DS games?

Any solid information on what we can expect yet or not (Mario 128 perhaps)? Also, when is it?
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
The square edges not as easy-going as the more rounded modern controllers? Or was it just lack of rumble? ;)
Tue 03/05/05 at 00:02
Regular
Have to say, I'm quite impressed that FFF kept cool after being screamed at (via the beauty of caps lock) that he's an idiot.

Let it go a bit, Dringo. It's just a discussion.
Tue 03/05/05 at 00:07
Regular
"8==="
Dringo shot himself in the foot.

We just let him bleed everywhere.
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:18
Regular
"Random by default"
I dont see how Nintendo releasing details/hyping up their next console will damage the gamecube/zelda. Microsoft and Sony will be doing it...so people will be talking about next gen anyway, only difference is Revolution wouldnt be part of it.

So its better that people are talking about Xbox360 and PS3 and Zelda, instead of talking about Xbox360 and Ps3 and Zelda AND revolution? It suddenly makes so much sense.

Good or bad Zelda will have next gen talk to compete with what ever Nintendo do. At the end of the day next gen talk is next gen talk...i still reckon talk of Zelda will be taken differently on the basis its a current gen game and its looking damn good.
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Concept wrote:
> I dont see how Nintendo releasing details/hyping up their next console
> will damage the gamecube/zelda.

Of course it won't. Granted, Ninty needs to hype the GC and the new Zelda as much as possible, but they still need to be generating interest in the Revolution. If anything it will show that Nintendo aren't falling apart and they still have the balls to make moves like this.

I can't see anything bad coming of it.
Fri 06/05/05 at 14:04
Regular
Mav wrote:
> Have to say, I'm quite impressed that FFF kept cool after being
> screamed at (via the beauty of caps lock) that he's an idiot.

And idiot, rather.
Sat 07/05/05 at 00:08
Regular
"not dead"
There was a decent article over at IGN about what Nintendo will be showing. Much speculation. Not much in the way of unannounced Gamecube games from Nintendo, but a surprisingly strong showing from third parties.

Zelda will be the biggie, but surely we'll at least find out what Revolution is?
Sat 07/05/05 at 01:25
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> There was a decent article over at IGN about what Nintendo will be
> showing. Much speculation. Not much in the way of unannounced
> Gamecube games from Nintendo, but a surprisingly strong showing from
> third parties.
>
> Zelda will be the biggie, but surely we'll at least find out what
> Revolution is?

If we don't Nintendo run the risk of being shunned by many people.I myself am starting to get really annoyed with the stupidity of Nintendo.I only get but Ninty exclusives for my 'Cube but I can see why a lack of 3rd party support severely hinders progress for the Gamecube and I hope that Nintendo will rectify these problems for the Revolution which needs to be shown at E3.I really hope Nintendo don't crap things up by making it too weird and inexcessible to casual gamers who ultimately decide the fate of consoles.They didn't like the Gamecube and that is why it has done so badly and Ninty need to get their act together.
Sat 07/05/05 at 18:16
Regular
Oh yeah because what Nintendo show at E3 will destroy them totally!

Last year was the worst year for Gamecube so far and E3 last year was brilliant.

The year before was the best year for the Gamecube and it was also Nintendo's worst EVER E3.

So shush, Nintendo aren't falling apart because they're making more money than the competitors.

What we will probably see this E3:

Zelda
Nintendonline
Mario 128 (shown in video form, probably for Revolution)
Lots of new DS stuff.
Revolution stats revealed.

And I'm looking forward to it.

There is no hurry to release Revolution information. If they do they do if they don't, well, it's hardly the end of the world.
Sat 07/05/05 at 19:06
Regular
"8==="
Dringo wrote:
> Oh yeah because what Nintendo show at E3 will destroy them totally!

If it's 'Mario's Nazi Youth Dance Dance Revolution', then yes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.