GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How brilliant is Double Dash!!?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Fri 20/05/05 at 22:36
Regular
Rapidly becoming my favourite Gamecube game this. I know it has recieved a lot of stick, especially for the battle mode, but the single race experience is second to none.

I've been playing it with a bunch of my brother's mates for the past 2 hours and I'm getting a few mates over to play it in a moment.

Ah I love it so, a true Gamecube memory.
Sun 22/05/05 at 11:02
Regular
And F-Zero GX was faster than XG3 - blurring the screen is cheating.
Sun 22/05/05 at 11:46
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
I disagree. I played F Zero with some real high hopes as I loved the N64 version, but I was so dissappointed with it.

Love XG3 and the screen does not blurr! It is a breaking the sound barrier effect!
Sun 22/05/05 at 11:49
Regular
F Zero GX... haven't played it much but I sorta just gave up on it.

Double Dash!! is fantastic. Especially in races. Those tracks are fantastic and the carts add a brilliant diversity to affairs.
Sun 22/05/05 at 11:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
This thread has reminded me how much I need to buy F-Zero GX.
Sun 22/05/05 at 11:58
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Anyway, back to Double Dash!

The blue shell is my nemesis, i'm sure it knows when i'm playing the damn game coz it always gets me!

Also, some of the tracks are just fantastic. Th best just have to be colleseum and stadium, absolutely frantic, kick ass fun!
Sun 22/05/05 at 11:59
Regular
They're good, but I love the Donkey Kong Jungle one, the Bowser one, the mini-racer one and the boat.

Damn it I wanna play it now!
Sun 22/05/05 at 12:01
Regular
I quite the donkey knog level as well its quite entertaining.
Sun 22/05/05 at 12:03
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The best track has to be DK Mountain. That bridge at the end of it has cost me races on many occasions.

Bowser's Castle is good, but relentlessly unforgiving.
Sun 22/05/05 at 12:12
Regular
The best people to use on that DK level are Baby Bowser and Diddy Kong and use their weapons on the bridge.
Sun 22/05/05 at 13:17
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Yoshi Circuit is pure brilliance, DK Mountain and the Rainbow Road level are pretty good too.

Suprisingly one of my favourites is the ultra-simple Baby Park. Have four people in there and anything goes, it's probably the most frantic and random level on there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.