GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 5 screens..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Thu 23/06/05 at 16:00
Regular
"Mozzy"
[URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=36338&subsectionid=1584[/URL]

Hmmm...what has changed?
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:34
Regular
"Bicycle"
Blank wrote:
> Mozzy wrote:
> I think them rumors could be true because I was reading in a
> magazine
> the other day about how the whole Chelsea squad go to Joe Cole's
> house
> to play Pro Evo on Thursday nights.
>
> The entire squad? Christ on a bike. Must need to hire a caterer for
> that.

=D
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:42
Badgerman wrote:
> Ooooooooh
>
> Rumours :
>
> from the Famitsu PS2 :
>
> Licences for :
>
> Chelsea
> Arsenal
> Manchester United
> Liverpool
> CSKA
> Sao Paulo
>
> Turkish clubs
> Scotland clubs

Got a source?

(an english one preferably)
Wed 29/06/05 at 23:06
Regular
"es argh"
down wrote:
> Got a source?
>
> (an english one preferably)

The official information so far [URL]http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=22507[/URL]

Yet the rumours came from the discussion thread on the same site, which is here [URL]http://mediamgr.ugo.com:80/html.ng/Network=ugo&affiliate=soccergaming&size=300x250&adtype=over&suba=soccergaming&channel=games&subchannel=tic&category=soccer&PT=home&CR=ei&pez=[/URL]

You wont find a good English source when looking for new info, got to look into the communities as all the stuff is Japanese stuff like mags, websites etc. being translated by the people that can speak Japanese/English.

Most sites like this, gamespot etc. will give very general and mostly false info.
Thu 07/07/05 at 14:33
Regular
"es argh"
**Confirmed licenses for Arsenal, Chelsea, maybe Man yoo

First video available.

[URL]http://home.megapass.net/~kgh3989/we9.wmv[/URL]

edit: Not man yoo.

So far, licenses for

Arsenal
Chelsea
Porto
Dinamo
Kiev
Galatasaray
Rangers
Thu 07/07/05 at 17:18
"cheerios"
Badgerman wrote:
> edit: Not man yoo.
>
> So far, licenses for
>
> Arsenal
> Chelsea
> Porto
> Dinamo
> Kiev
> Galatasaray
> Rangers

God dammit why can't they get one for Man U? :(

(Although the video is looking good)
Thu 07/07/05 at 17:33
Regular
"Mozzy"
YAYS!

I've just sold my PS2 but hopefully the licences will be on the PSP version.

wooo!
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:20
Regular
"es argh"
Preview from someone whos played the Beta. It's been translated from French to English

First beta preview !
Nothing About Licences or teams, the beta is just the game without menu.

Traslation (Altavista)

> Positive points:
- In his opinion, it is a return to WE5 (PES1) in the good direction of the term!! In fact, in the direction where balance between attack and defense is finally restored.
- defenses better than with WE8LE, they always try all to intercept. Not only while taclant but also by tightening the leg in the air.
- Contrary to front, defenses are clearly favoured compared to the attack. Better placement, often gained duels, difficult races without the defender choppe the ball or making obstruction. Inertia is gigantic and it is super hard to leave in dribble or to find a position of striking.
- the placement rather bluffé, that that is to 4 or 3, defenses are not let overflow.
- Seabass had not lied too much in its interview concerning ' Complete Control': one control the player in a rather different way, a little as if the super-chancel were maintained permanently. Difficult to describe if there is not the pad in hand, in any case, it of start very fascinating and pleasant and one was done there in five minutes.
- and the defender who stumbles it is finished!! He did not see that once the attacker to have the advantage on this kind of phase. The remainder of time the defender presses and if the attacker passes to the elbow, it is fault.
- For the dribbles, it does not have anything considering again at first sight. The shift is always present.
- It either could not see the result of an interior shot of the foot.
- the ball more easily is saved when this one slips by in key.
- It is seen immediately that ' motion capture' was remade!!

> Negative points:
- Some strike appeared a little too powerful but n the other hand, it was difficult to be placed well for shooter.
- As in WE8LE the referee intervened very often, almost too. A ton of faults per match, sometimes without any paperboard. The referee whistles the faults well but does not sanction severely. Perhaps what will these defects be corrected for the final version or all at least for PES5!?
Fri 08/07/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Mozzy"
If you stop that movie in the 4.06 point you can see maps of different continents and 8 Logos including the Serie A and the Spanish Liga logo (I think), 2 of them are marked A & B, but the others seem like proper league logos to me. Recognise any of them? Maybe this time we will have 6 different licenced leagues??
Wed 20/07/05 at 19:09
Regular
"Mozzy"
[URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=36676&subsectionid=1591[/URL]

yay yay yay!!!
Wed 20/07/05 at 21:34
Regular
Mozzy wrote:
> [URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=36676&subsectionid=1591[/URL]
>
> yay yay yay!!!

I was JUST about to bid on FIFA for PSP but after seeing that, I think I can hold out for a few months.

Cheers fella

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.