GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 5 screens..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Thu 23/06/05 at 16:00
Regular
"Mozzy"
[URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=36338&subsectionid=1584[/URL]

Hmmm...what has changed?
Thu 23/06/05 at 16:00
Regular
"Mozzy"
[URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=36338&subsectionid=1584[/URL]

Hmmm...what has changed?
Thu 23/06/05 at 16:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tis hard to improve on perfection :-D
Thu 23/06/05 at 16:09
Regular
"Mozzy"
Meh. Im bored of Pro Evo 4 and cant wait for a new one, but if it's gonna be exactly the same then I wont bother because visually it looks identicle to Pro Evo 4. I know there isn't much to improve on but there is still somethings like the Commentary, how hard is it to just change the commentators? I could do a better job than the current ones.

I'll be very dissapointed if they've just spent a whole year creating an online mode for the PS2 and left everything the same which is what it looks like.

They've said that they have added snow (OMFG!!!) and a few more tactics (WOW!!!), that isn't good - you'd expect them to announce the more important features first like for example : New tricks, teams, sponsors etc but instead they've announced new weather conditions and tactics which makes you think that is all they've improved.
Thu 23/06/05 at 17:42
Regular
It's early days you fool, the fact that they have only announced these so early is a good thing, it means that there is much more to announce.
Thu 23/06/05 at 17:51
Things announced

-Snow
-Two new positions - Wingback (Cafu), Second Top (Scholes)
-New tricks
-Refined player animations, and slight increase in graphics, but basically no big increase until PS3
-New stadiums, Mestalla confirmed
-Online play
-Better editing, probably reintroduction of striped and hooped kits
-More off-the-ball movement
-John Terry on the game box ... ^o)
Thu 23/06/05 at 19:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You missed out the best part of it all... World Cup qualification mode.

Which allows you to take your country through the qualifying stages in International Cups. Which should rock if they get a good number of national teams for it. Oh yes.
Thu 23/06/05 at 19:56
I thought that was just for WE9?

Do you think they will actually implement a mode for all different countries, or just a selected few?

If the only option we get is England, I'll be rather annoyed.

This new tricks thing is worrying, I hope they don't go down the road of Fifa.

It has enough tricks as it is, with the only trick I hope will be added being the flipflap/elastico.

Maybe chipped penalties... But nothing more.
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:09
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I'd like the Master League to be improved. Something like 3 divisions or more cups, something to make it last a little longer. Doesnt take long to reach the top tier, become dominant and then just have to keep buying to update your team. Really liked the ageing of players and stats getting better from the last game. Just needs something extra.
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:22
A few little niggling problems need to be fixed in the current ML format

-Old players coming back with amazing physicals
-Old players coming back with the same names... takes away a bit of the challenge of finding youths...
-EVERY player 16 yrs old at the start of the game turning amazing, no matter how poor their curve is
-no option to stop COM teams buying unlocked players

And just in general play
-all crap players being slow. This just isn't realistic.
-all young players being crap.
-Anyone with shot power less than 80 pathetically taps them towards goal. This isn't realistic either
-more accurate player stats - Riquelme, Pirlo, etc.
Thu 23/06/05 at 21:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Penalties in general need fixing.

I want a power bar, and I also want to see penalties which can only go either into the left corner, dead centre, or the right corner. I want flexibility.

ISS98 had an ideal shot system for penalties, but was let down by the keepers being able to dive after the player had notified where the ball was going. :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.