GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going to London or not...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/08/03 at 20:59
Regular
My mum wants me, my sis and bro go to London to go see the London Eye and the Tate Gallery but after reading the Evening standard I'm afraid. On the front of it, is a camera shot on top of the Canary Wharf which you normally can see around London from there but all you can see in the camera shot is smog/pollution which meant breathing problems not only that the underground/trains are baking hot.
Should i risk it? That's why i think the UK isn't quite the greatest holiday spot to be honest...
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Clazon wrote:
> trains dont travel that fast or far in central london, you wont
> experience any probs.

Is that why there were people stuck on the North London Line for 2 hours yesterday then?
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:47
Regular
Supposed to be 36 in London :D
Inside the Gallery should be cool with the Air conditioning i just hope im taking the Tube rather than the Train or i'll suffer.
I'll come back after having dinner there with a cold beer and back to my routines :p
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:47
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Memorandum wrote:
> Don't go by train. It will kill you, especially if you get stuck,
> which you will, as the tracks expand in the heat and have to be
> sprayed with water.
> It was on some news a coupld of years ago, when there was a similar
> heatwave.

trains dont travel that fast or far in central london, you wont experience any probs.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:44
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i went to the london dungeons a few years back. it was funny for me. nad wracks, gore and costumes etc. although i was freaked when this woman in face paint burst out of a hidden hatch on the boat trip and tried to touch me with her dangling arms. :|

the eyes just down the road from the I-max. a brilliant trip. tate should be ok for me because although i think im nothing special everyone rates me highly. ill find interest in the architecture (what i wanted to be) and in the modern art styles.

the tubes are great though. cool and efficient. apparently they contain bad microscopic dust or something, but im a mild asthmatic and i was fine. enjoy your day. and i hope the tates got ac installed.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Don't go by train. It will kill you, especially if you get stuck, which you will, as the tracks expand in the heat and have to be sprayed with water.
It was on some news a coupld of years ago, when there was a similar heatwave.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:41
Regular
No just that the inner city may be/is more smoggy/polluted plus if im taking a train its hot as its 30+ degrees tomoz.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You live in London but you're scared of going into the centre?
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:37
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> nope, no girlfriend at the moment.
>
> why fuzzy hair?

I would only really go to the Tate if i was an artist or had a bird but i guess its also a place to go.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:35
Regular
I meant Central London
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Then you're already in London, Snipré

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.