GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going to London or not...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/08/03 at 20:59
Regular
My mum wants me, my sis and bro go to London to go see the London Eye and the Tate Gallery but after reading the Evening standard I'm afraid. On the front of it, is a camera shot on top of the Canary Wharf which you normally can see around London from there but all you can see in the camera shot is smog/pollution which meant breathing problems not only that the underground/trains are baking hot.
Should i risk it? That's why i think the UK isn't quite the greatest holiday spot to be honest...
Fri 08/08/03 at 21:58
Regular
Trains were a little hot... it was an okay day did u see that girl painting not so far from the Gallery? Okay she did it for money but she painted so nicely and she looked quite nice :p
Other than that the Streets are badly littered, loadsa car fumes overall not that pleasant besides the area near the Gallery.
I saw the skaters aswell they kept on falling over do they think they are cool doing it in such a crowded area?
Fitties can catch ur eye but in the end they can turn out to be boring ;)
Fri 08/08/03 at 21:16
Regular
"The Red Shift"
the tate wasnt great, but worth seeing if only once. there were loads of couples like you suggested sniper. some fit laydeez aswell. the goth/skater groups were amusing with their green hair and weird stockings etc. it was generally a nice day out in london. i dont think londons as awful as el robin makes it but those problems do exist. trains were ace. i liked walking around in london and food was good. you sniper?
Fri 08/08/03 at 13:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Heh, that's summed this thread up well.
Fri 08/08/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"I want to see Les Mis."
Fri 08/08/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hammersmith is nice.
Chiswick is excellent
Ealing's top
Putney is alright
Shoreditch is nice
Hoxton's ok, bit pretentious

Generally North of the river is alright, and saaarf is a toilet.
Fri 08/08/03 at 13:40
Regular
Outskirts of London is much more better and peaceful although u get people walking about thinking their hard .
Fri 08/08/03 at 12:40
Just Londond in general really.
Greenwich is getting worse too.
Fri 08/08/03 at 12:39
London.
Fri 08/08/03 at 12:36
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Where did you go that was violent, dirty and full of graffiti?
Fri 08/08/03 at 12:35
I mean sure you can have a nice day out, or maybe a few, but there is just so much graffiti and rubbish and violence that it just wrecks the place.
I don't mind going there for a day or two, visiting a few shops, going to covent gardens for a while because that is all very nice and i enjoy it, they just need more police and to clean up their city a little more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.