GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going to London or not...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/08/03 at 20:59
Regular
My mum wants me, my sis and bro go to London to go see the London Eye and the Tate Gallery but after reading the Evening standard I'm afraid. On the front of it, is a camera shot on top of the Canary Wharf which you normally can see around London from there but all you can see in the camera shot is smog/pollution which meant breathing problems not only that the underground/trains are baking hot.
Should i risk it? That's why i think the UK isn't quite the greatest holiday spot to be honest...
Fri 08/08/03 at 09:44
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
"and lighting a cig"

Damn typos.
Fri 08/08/03 at 09:44
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
You should represent yourself, make a foolish nonsensical argument then shout, "The defense rests his case," before sitting down a lighting a cig.
Fri 08/08/03 at 09:43
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I HAVE to go to London Monday because me and my parents have to go to a High Court for a custody hearing over me :\

It's gone on for two years in the Chelmsford Court and not much has been decided, so after I got my own solicitor, it's transferred to sodding London :|
Fri 08/08/03 at 09:25
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Uncultured yob! Common street urchin!

The Tate is legendary. The National Gallery is pretty good as well. As for the Eye, well I can take it or leave it. The views are excellent on a clear day, though.
Fri 08/08/03 at 09:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Black Demon wrote:
> Don't go the Eye is boring and the Tate's only good if you are an
> artist.

--

Stupidest post of this week.
Fri 08/08/03 at 08:36
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
I went to the Tate and oddly enough I really enjoyed it (make sure you get one of those handheld electric tour guide things). I have very little artistic appreciation, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that Id liked it.

(theres also plenty of nekkid paintings)
Fri 08/08/03 at 02:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would like to go to the Tate.

Im cultured like that.
Fri 08/08/03 at 00:31
Regular
"cachoo"
The Eye sucks. Lasted 15 minutes for about .. *thinks* £20?

Baaahhb.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:56
Regular
"The Red Shift"
taking tube= good thing
trains for me= only warm, not packed, on time, no delays.

also no signs of delay on the screens when i got to london bridge.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:55
Regular
I was just asking if it's bearable/worth the time to visit C London although its hot/smoggy and the fact i've been plenty of times when i was younger although i haven't visited 2 places yet.
But i might aswell as its Friday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.