GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going to London or not...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/08/03 at 20:59
Regular
My mum wants me, my sis and bro go to London to go see the London Eye and the Tate Gallery but after reading the Evening standard I'm afraid. On the front of it, is a camera shot on top of the Canary Wharf which you normally can see around London from there but all you can see in the camera shot is smog/pollution which meant breathing problems not only that the underground/trains are baking hot.
Should i risk it? That's why i think the UK isn't quite the greatest holiday spot to be honest...
Thu 07/08/03 at 20:59
Regular
My mum wants me, my sis and bro go to London to go see the London Eye and the Tate Gallery but after reading the Evening standard I'm afraid. On the front of it, is a camera shot on top of the Canary Wharf which you normally can see around London from there but all you can see in the camera shot is smog/pollution which meant breathing problems not only that the underground/trains are baking hot.
Should i risk it? That's why i think the UK isn't quite the greatest holiday spot to be honest...
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:00
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Don't go the Eye is boring and the Tate's only good if you are an artist.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:00
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
It's not as bad as you'd think, I would go. I am going, next friday actually.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
By that I mean London in general.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:03
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i live in london and have been out and about lately. pollutions only bad if youre following a bad car. the eye isnt worth going to, if you live miles away. trains are warm not hot, tubes are ice cold. good places to go etc. if you know where. i would go.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:04
Regular
"The Red Shift"
ps, im goinng to the tate tomorrow.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:06
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You're going to London?
Are you going to gerrid's house?
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Actually scratch that, come to N. Ireland and my house, in Derry.
I'll be glad to give you somewhere to sleep.
In my trousers.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:13
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Clazon wrote:
> ps, im goinng to the tate tomorrow.

are you an artist?
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:15
Regular
You'll be fine.
Just make sure you wear this...

http://www.proki.org/images/camo-suit.jpg

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.