GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"English_Bloke am a Copper!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/06/03 at 23:01
Regular
Well that’s it, all confirmed, I got my offer letter through the other day.

I had to fill out a security questionnaire. Have you been, or are you likely to be involved in any type of international terrorism? Who ticks the yes box?

So, I start on the 21st of next month, I have to go and have my measurements for my uniform taken on Monday.

It’s a big relief for it to finally be official, having spent the last 2 years going through the application process. My away training will last for 15 weeks and I will be policing the streets by Christmas (nice time to be a newbie).

So, as of next month I will not be posting for a while, just thought I would give you all some warning…so the grieving can be a gradual process.

YAY!
Wed 02/07/03 at 11:27
Regular
"Hmmm....."
English_Bloke wrote:
> Oi DébUK!
>
> I don't know yet, I am only just about to start my training. As a
> guess, I would say a couple of weeks...didn't they tell you?

No, but she asked me if I wanted to claim it if it isn't collected. It was one of those mucho expensive flip up ones. I plan to let my brother have it if i get it= free early christmas present!
Wed 02/07/03 at 07:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Oi DébUK!

I don't know yet, I am only just about to start my training. As a guess, I would say a couple of weeks...didn't they tell you?
Tue 01/07/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
> English_Bloke wrote:
> Well, I have just been for my uniform fitting. Apparently I have big
> hands and big feet, I also look like a right plonker with my helmet
> on...the cap is ok though.
> Ooh-ooh, I also get the quality truncheon, the one with the button
> that allows you to then flick it out.
> *****
>
> Can I borrow the truncheon please, just to flick it out and chase someone until I realise they have a metal pole or a plank of wood with slightly bent and rusty nails on it. Not really wanting to borrow it, just want one to put on my wall.

------^--
(Extendable truncheon)
Tue 01/07/03 at 19:35
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Well, I have just been for my uniform fitting. Apparently I have big
> hands and big feet, I also look like a right plonker with my helmet
> on...the cap is ok though.
Ooh-ooh, I also get the quality truncheon, the one with the button that allows you to then flick it out.

Can't.Take.It.Innuendo.Overload....
Tue 01/07/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Hmmm....."
OI, English_Bloke!

I found a top quality camera phone on the floor today. I handed it into the police station and they took my details. How long do they hold it before I can claim it for my very own?
Tue 01/07/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I thouhgt about becoming a copper, as a road traffic guy. went to initial interviews and stuff, but decided against it. Diddn't want to be the one to tell mothers their kids had died in accidents.
Tue 01/07/03 at 00:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Maybe after a few more pints.
Mon 30/06/03 at 23:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Can I feel your English_Truncheon?
Mon 30/06/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ooh-ooh, I also get the quality truncheon, the one with the button that allows you to then flick it out.
Mon 30/06/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well, I have just been for my uniform fitting. Apparently I have big hands and big feet, I also look like a right plonker with my helmet on...the cap is ok though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.