GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"English_Bloke am a Copper!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/06/03 at 23:01
Regular
Well that’s it, all confirmed, I got my offer letter through the other day.

I had to fill out a security questionnaire. Have you been, or are you likely to be involved in any type of international terrorism? Who ticks the yes box?

So, I start on the 21st of next month, I have to go and have my measurements for my uniform taken on Monday.

It’s a big relief for it to finally be official, having spent the last 2 years going through the application process. My away training will last for 15 weeks and I will be policing the streets by Christmas (nice time to be a newbie).

So, as of next month I will not be posting for a while, just thought I would give you all some warning…so the grieving can be a gradual process.

YAY!
Fri 27/06/03 at 20:20
Regular
Do you get your own set of handcuffs?....
Fri 27/06/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You can arrest me for 'playing' with gerrid's hamster
Fri 27/06/03 at 16:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
you can arrest me for breaking your lawn mowing machine now English_Bloke.
Fri 27/06/03 at 16:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
And the award for the worst spelling of 'done' goes to...
Fri 27/06/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*cough*
*Prepares ned voice*

" hawhaw heere lads dae yese pure smell bacon hawhawhaw "

Well DOnw
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:40
Regular
I'd need another £7 grands worth of education, plus the year's living expenses, to qualify, and I wasn't sure it's what I want to do.
So the plan is now to make glue until I can spend a year in New Zealand...
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:35
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Dr Duck wrote:

> It's not quite what I thought I'd be doing with my law degree

So is it difficult to actually get a career in law then? I thought that after a law degree, one would naturally progress into law.
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:16
Regular
Rather than start a new thread for my own job finding, I'll hi-jack this one:

From Monday I'll be a machine operator on the production line of an international adhesives manufacturer.

It's not quite what I thought I'd be doing with my law degree, the pay is painfully lame and the work probably even more so. But it's a job, it has 'opportunities for advancement' [read: potential cushy office work], and potential overtime.

Time to go do some maths and work out how long I'll need to make glue before I can go to New Zealand...

:^D
Fri 27/06/03 at 11:26
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Just make sure you don't end up on the Liverpool Vice Squad, my friend's uncle is there and has been shot twice and attacked numerous times!

The police around here have an easy time, in the newspaper there were photos of them in Wolverhampton after the Wolves match joining in with the celebrations! They looked like they were having a right giggle.
Fri 27/06/03 at 07:57
"The Will of D."
I meant Private Investigator Guy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.