GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Threesomes...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/06/03 at 11:09
Regular
If your girl said she would have a threesome with you and another girl, on the condition that you would also have another threesome with another guy, what would you say?

(take it as the other way around for all you female types here... :D )
Mon 16/06/03 at 11:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"not to take advantage"

Dude, I hate to get crude - He's "taking advantage" by sticking it in your wife.
If you're comfortable with that, with knowing the woman you married has had your best friend in her? Kudos to you.

Personally? I think this'll either change your marriage or destroy your friendship.
Hasn't anyone *seen* Chasing Amy?
Mon 16/06/03 at 11:43
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
(people chosen mutually)
Mon 16/06/03 at 11:42
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Nice idea snuggly, but it's not that easy. Let me supply more details...

This is a genuine offer from my wife.
The 3rd girl is damn hot
the 3rd guy is a mate who i trust not to take advantage of the oportunity of sleeping with my missus
Mon 16/06/03 at 11:23
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I'd say no, I've never fancied a threesome. I've never really thought about this but while I could handle two partners (I should be so lucky!!) I would be jealous of anyone having a share of my partner.
Mon 16/06/03 at 11:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*high fives Snuggly*
Word
Mon 16/06/03 at 11:18
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'd say yes, have the two-girl threesome first, then dump her.
Mon 16/06/03 at 11:14
Regular
"That's right!"
Hmm. Well, it'd have to be with her sexy friend (all bloke's fancy their bird's friend) and I'd have to pick the lad she wanted a threesome with. And he'd have to be small, skinny, ugly and with a small member. I have my inferiority complex to contend with.

This is all hypothetical, of course. I can't get sex with one girl, nevermind two. Now I'm off to cry.
Mon 16/06/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
If your girl said she would have a threesome with you and another girl, on the condition that you would also have another threesome with another guy, what would you say?

(take it as the other way around for all you female types here... :D )

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.