GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Threesomes...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/06/03 at 11:09
Regular
If your girl said she would have a threesome with you and another girl, on the condition that you would also have another threesome with another guy, what would you say?

(take it as the other way around for all you female types here... :D )
Mon 16/06/03 at 15:25
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> I know what you mean Kyz, i have this re-occuring fantasy about a girl
> called Anna, from up north somewhere... : D

Wrong direction dude, she's down south in Winchester.

Although theres a nice fat girl in my school called Anna, maybe its her!
Mon 16/06/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I'm not the jealous type, and I don't see it as another guy doing my wife. It's not as if i just walk in on them having sex without knowing....
Mon 16/06/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Rosalind wrote:
> If was in a relasionship where I cared about my Boyfriend.

I remember you saying you had a boyfried aaaaages ago.

Are you single again?

Or was that just a really bitchy comment?

Hmmmmm.

I wouldn't do it. I couldn't get into bed, with another bloke, all nekkid.

Urgh.

Could never do that, all sweaty with this other sweaty bloke near me....

URGH!

Nooooo.

That's bad.

Why did I even think of that?!?
Mon 16/06/03 at 15:23
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'd also just like to point out the obvious: you get to bone two chicks at once. Anything after that was going to be a downer anyway.
Mon 16/06/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I know what you mean Kyz, i have this re-occuring fantasy about a girl called Anna, from up north somewhere... : D
Mon 16/06/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Slaveunit wrote:
> It's interesting that there has not been one response to the mail post
> saying that I should go for it...

That's because we cannot really help you with your decision. If you want to go for it then go for it. We've only been able to say what we would or would not do.

However, there are people who play these games on regular basis and it does nothing to harm their relationship except enrich it.

If you are both in agreement then there well not be any repercussions to your own relationship and anything that does need discussing, well it sounds like you're both mature enough to talk it through.

Just bear in mind what both Goatboy and I have said about the strain it can take on your own relationship with each other and with the people you invite in to play.

Also think about the future should you decide to go ahead. It may not be a one off - where would you go from there?
Mon 16/06/03 at 15:15
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Slaveunit - I think people are amazed that you would allow another man
> to 'do' your wife..

I know what you mean, its shocking. I get jealous when my ex girlfriends go out with other guys!
Mon 16/06/03 at 15:14
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> If my girlfriend asked me for a threesome i'd be worried she's
> thinking about other men in a sexual way!

You're jealous/paranoid - Of course lasses think about other guys in that way - just like guys think about other woman, at least I do...

This time I was with this girl from Essex, called Claire, with ginger hair who was small...

:-P
Mon 16/06/03 at 15:08
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Slaveunit - I think people are amazed that you would allow another man to 'do' your wife..

I certainly would never allow such a thing, you may think it has no complications on your life but who knows how things will be afterwards.

It simply depends on why you want to be involved in a threesome and if your both in agreement about certain things then go for it, but I think in everyone's mind - its not right seeing the one they love being done over by another man.

Personally, it doesn't bare thinking about but I suppose it's each to their own.
Mon 16/06/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Seeing your mate and your bird would make me sick
Seeing your mate aroused would make me sick

If my girlfriend asked me for a threesome i'd be worried she's thinking about other men in a sexual way!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.