GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Threesomes...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/06/03 at 11:09
Regular
If your girl said she would have a threesome with you and another girl, on the condition that you would also have another threesome with another guy, what would you say?

(take it as the other way around for all you female types here... :D )
Mon 16/06/03 at 19:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
And you'll be banned in T-minus 5, 4, 3...
Mon 16/06/03 at 19:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yep, and four for the job in-hand (...)
Mon 16/06/03 at 19:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You mean you need two hands to find it?
Mon 16/06/03 at 19:17
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Bragging or did one get tired?

No, it really needs two at a time.
Mon 16/06/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
*blinks*
Mon 16/06/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Blank wrote:
> I had a threesome once.
>
>
> Okay, I just used both hands...

Bragging or did one get tired?
Mon 16/06/03 at 17:26
Regular
"Light of the world"
Blank wrote:
> I had a threesome once.
>
>
> Okay, I just used both hands...

:P heh heh heh!
Mon 16/06/03 at 17:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I had a threesome once.

Okay, I just used both hands...
Mon 16/06/03 at 16:50
Regular
"Light of the world"
My own opinion:

Before i was 'taken' I probably would of thought about it for a whole two seconds then thought what I think now!

Now I am in a long term relationship One year and three months to be precise (which for seventeen is good im teen terms)If my boyfriend was to ask me if I would have a threesome i would be pretty worried. I would probably see it as our sex life takin a decline and him wanting other woman as well as me! Um, If he was to ask for a threesome with a bloke - I WOULD BE WORRIED!

Personally, the idea of two blokes attempting to compete to satisfy my needs (other than funny) would really be off putting. I love my boyfriend and hand on heart his enough man for me I would never ever want to cheat, I wouldn't want to do the things cheating involves right in front of his face. He would not want some other guy all over me infront or away from him anyway. And him having some other laydee would make me insanely jealous!!
Mon 16/06/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Rosalind wrote:
> Okay I phrased that badly. Of course I love my bloke heaps.

Ahh.

I thought you'd had some arguement and were just trying to annoy him further somehow...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.