GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF No Mercy Glitch (comments and complaints)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/01/01 at 19:09
Regular
This is where we shall all talk about the WWF No Mercy glitch and how retarded we think it is (no offence Special Resrve of THQ). Just give out your comments about it and what you think Special Reserve and THQ should do and should've done about it...
Wed 11/04/01 at 20:16
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
THQ are EVIL!

CBFD is £60. They took 4 MOUNTHS to sort out the glotch.
Wed 11/04/01 at 13:29
I have to give a lot of respect to THQ, not only do they provide GREAT WWF games, but their customer service is top notch. Not only do they spend the last few months fixing what was already an awesome game, but they then write to us to inform us that we can simply exchange our glitched copies for new ones. I also e-mailed them this morning and had a reply within 10mins, for anyone whoose interested I asked them that if you have saved wrestlers created in a glitched copy to a memory pack, can you simply exchange them to the new cartridge without fear of transfering the virus, and good news is you can, so i wont have to spent ages creating the perfect Mean srteet posse again, (if their is such a thing)
Tue 10/04/01 at 18:30
you take it back to Special Reserve, then they will give you a replacement.
Mon 09/04/01 at 20:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hey I have my copy from special reserve and the reciept and everything. What do I do to send my copy back? Just send it to them and will they automatically know that I want the new copy? I have had no letter, what should I do? thanks for any help you can give me.
Sun 08/04/01 at 14:56
i got one too. But it says you have to have the reciept! Uh-oh.
Sat 07/04/01 at 20:20
the glitch has been fixed!! hooray!! today i got a letter from thq saying WWF NO MERCY has been fixed and that the new copies will be back in the stores from 9th APRIL
u can trade it for your old copie for free or buy it again.
if u dont have your receipt major stores like electronic boutique will stiill take it bak even if u didnt buy it from the .
IMPORTANT!!!! THE LAST PART OF THE BARCODE SHOULD SAY:
030304. IF IT SAYS 028646 DONT BUY IT OK.
THANX
singhdon
p.s the new gamew is not changed at all. no new wrestlers or game modes

Sat 31/03/01 at 09:31
jeff/matt hardy wrote:
> I rented No mercy twice and found that my created wrestler
> kept going. I was reeeeeeeeeeal frustrated when I took ages makin
> him and then two matches into the world heavyweight he deleted and
> turned into a weird shrimpy guy who got beaten up. I may have found
> the solution. Go to Smackdown Mall, go on edit a wrestler, and
> select any wrestler that has good moves but is really fat or just
> looks stupid (eg: kurt angle, cactus jack/mankind, rikishi, viscera,
> or one of the mingin girls like Mae young). You cannot edit their
> moves (that's why you pick a wrestler with good ones) but you can
> make them look really cool. What's more, they don't delete half way
> through your game. Pretty good, huh?
If you want
> more info, e-mail me at

> [email protected]
(watch the
> spelling)

To stop your created wrestlers being deleted clone them onto a memory card so if they do get deleted you will still have a copy of them on your memory card

Wed 28/03/01 at 20:48
ARGH!! It did it again! I had all of my creations done! All made up and all, the best! ARGH!! FIX IT SR!!
Wed 28/03/01 at 10:18
I rented No mercy twice and found that my created wrestler kept going. I was reeeeeeeeeeal frustrated when I took ages makin him and then two matches into the world heavyweight he deleted and turned into a weird shrimpy guy who got beaten up. I may have found the solution. Go to Smackdown Mall, go on edit a wrestler, and select any wrestler that has good moves but is really fat or just looks stupid (eg: kurt angle, cactus jack/mankind, rikishi, viscera, or one of the mingin girls like Mae young). You cannot edit their moves (that's why you pick a wrestler with good ones) but you can make them look really cool. What's more, they don't delete half way through your game. Pretty good, huh?
If you want more info, e-mail me at
[email protected]
(watch the spelling)

Tue 27/03/01 at 13:25
All of mine rub every time you turn off the consol!
But our game has never rubbed apart from the beggining and a few weeks ago and we've had it for ages.
The worst glitch is the shoulder joints.... and the other one that I've noticed is HBK has an entrance attire called HBK it's a leoperd skin but no other wrestler can have it unless you clone him. It might not be a glitch but it's very annoying that my custom character "Tiger" can't use it and I've allready made him completely and can't be bothered to start all over!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.