GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF No Mercy Glitch (comments and complaints)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/01/01 at 19:09
Regular
This is where we shall all talk about the WWF No Mercy glitch and how retarded we think it is (no offence Special Resrve of THQ). Just give out your comments about it and what you think Special Reserve and THQ should do and should've done about it...
Tue 09/01/01 at 10:50
Regular
aparently THQ have requested all NO MERCY games bought within the first month of release to be returned to the suplier and a replacement issued. you should, however contact special reserve first about this.
Tue 09/01/01 at 12:01
Regular
Ace Gamer wrote:
> aparently THQ have requested all NO MERCY games bought within the
> first month of release to be returned to the suplier and a
> replacement issued. you should, however contact special reserve
> first about this.

How did you find this out ????
Wed 10/01/01 at 13:31
Hey there is a guy a gamefaqs.com that had just phone THQ UK and he said that if your game has not glitched yet there is still a chance that it will.

A new unglitched shipment will not be available for another 8 Weeks!!!
Wed 10/01/01 at 19:31
"Uzi Lover"
'cough cough' my name has been nicked!
Wed 10/01/01 at 19:34
"Uzi Lover"
So Rocketman returns instead!

I am da game is now Rocketman again!

Hurrah! have my name!

regards,
ex - i am da game
Thu 11/01/01 at 10:55
Quiz wrote:
>How did you find
> this out ????

I found this out through a friend.
Thu 11/01/01 at 11:52
Regular
I copied this from THQ's site (www.thq.com) let me know if it helps.

Thank you for your interest in THQ's products. THQ is researching this issue. We have yet to reproduce it in our lab, but suggest the following troubleshooting steps as a possible solution:

-If you are using a Game Shark or Non-Nintendo peripheral, please discontinue using it.
-If you have a Controller Pak in your controller, please remove it for the time being.
-Re-initialize the game cartridge. To reset the game to factory defaults, follow these steps:
1) Place the game cartridge in the N64
2) Turn on the N64 while holding the START button on controller 1.
3) Select the "Initialize Game Pak" option.
4) Exit the Controller Pak menu.

Please remember that this re-initialization process will return the game to factory defaults, and will delete any progress or created characters saved onto the Game Pak.

-Play through the game to see if the problem repeats.

Thu 11/01/01 at 18:17
Regular
i has heard from reputable source that the unglitched version will be avail end of february.
Thu 11/01/01 at 21:38
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I have just recieved my WWF No Mercy game for a gameaday winner last year. I was very anxious to see If my game was one of those which was faulty or whether I was one of the lucky few that had recieved a flawless game.

The very first thing i did was to get rid of my 3D hockey notes and then I turned my N64 off and initialized the cartridge data, I had no-idea what this would do but I guessed it wiped all the data from the cart.

I went on to play and had a great time, I love the fact that you can almost 'fly' with the ring bell all the way accross the room and smack someone with it! I was D-Von in a Tag-Ladder match with my brother and as he smacked Edge with a bell I low blowed Christian and we had simultaneous dongs.

I love the game and now I can officially say it is the best WWF game I have played and that, as you may know I feel gameplay is more important that graphics and this game blows all the 'warzone' engine WWF games out of the water!

I think that with tables, tag team entries, and a couple more extras, THQ will have done what can be for WWF wrestling on the N64.

A must in my opinion, but only if you can get a cart as good as mine!

The Game

PS: Thanks SR for my perfect Cartridge!
Thu 11/01/01 at 22:17
Regular
"Back in black"
i won my copy 2 and i got the unglitched version! nice 1 SR

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.