GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF No Mercy Glitch (comments and complaints)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/01/01 at 19:09
Regular
This is where we shall all talk about the WWF No Mercy glitch and how retarded we think it is (no offence Special Resrve of THQ). Just give out your comments about it and what you think Special Reserve and THQ should do and should've done about it...
Sat 06/01/01 at 19:09
This is where we shall all talk about the WWF No Mercy glitch and how retarded we think it is (no offence Special Resrve of THQ). Just give out your comments about it and what you think Special Reserve and THQ should do and should've done about it...
Sun 07/01/01 at 10:39
I think the glitch is this :
You can't save onto the game catridge itself. Another thing you can't save onto is a particular type of memory pak. Luckily, I have 1 that works.

I think THQ should give out unglitched games for free.
Sun 07/01/01 at 14:05
Regular
Hey Hey....
Ive just heard about this glitch today and have noticed it for a long time on my No Mercy Game.
Im VERY !!! annoyed about this.
I win titles/secret characters/money, then i turn on my N64 the next day and there all gone !!!! Someone please help me and all the others who want this saveing glitch gone !!!
Sun 07/01/01 at 14:16
Quiz wrote:
> Hey Hey....
Ive just heard about this glitch today and have noticed
> it for a long time on my No Mercy Game.
Im VERY !!! annoyed about
> this.
I win titles/secret characters/money, then i turn on my N64
> the next day and there all gone !!!! Someone please help me and all
> the others who want this saveing glitch gone !!!

Are you saving on the game cartridge or on a memory pak?
Sun 07/01/01 at 15:47
All i've been doing is not playing Championship mode. If you just get through 90 wrestlers on Survival you will get all the secret characters you need and about $60,000. With that you can buy Earl Hebner easy. Then just backup all of your CAW's on a memory pack and if they have some of the secret outfits that you buy then IF it erases it you can clone it OFF of the memory pack and the CAW's will keep the bought outfits. Just never play CHAMPIONSHIP mode and all will be fine, and if ya want to get Linda just create her like me....
Sun 07/01/01 at 18:56
Regular
Y2Richard wrote:

Are you saving on the game
> cartridge or on a memory pak?

I am saving on a the game pack. but i do have a Joy Tech Memory cartridge.
If you can save properly on a memory pack...HOW DO YOU DO IT ???
Is there any other way to save the game just on the game pack ???
Sun 07/01/01 at 18:59
Regular
To Nightmare...

Im sorry...but i really want the title belts AND secret characters AND money all the time !!!
There has to be a way to save WWF NO MERCY PROPERLY !!!
CAN SOMEBODY JUST TELL ME AND EVERYONE ELSE HOW TO SAVE THIS GAME !!!
Sun 07/01/01 at 19:58
What do you mean save properly?
Sun 07/01/01 at 20:53
Regular
Y2Richard wrote:
> What do you mean save properly?

All i meant about saving is that: when i get title belts/money or secret characters they vanish when i next turn on my N64 ???
So how do i save the game so that i can keep all this stuff ive worked so hard to earn ??? please help me...
Sun 07/01/01 at 20:57
Regular
can someone please tell me how to save the game properly...
whether its on a memory cartridge or on the actual game...
I dont want to keep having to lose my secret characters and my money and my wwf title belts...wont someone please help me out ???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.