GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's gone wrong with Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/11/00 at 19:16
Regular
Just beaten 4-1 in Champions League, following the 2-0 loss at Everton.

Promising start to the season is in danger of going belly up.
Thu 23/11/00 at 20:22
I think the main reason arsenal lost was because of the weather even though we did not play that good.All you have to is go back a year or two when Manchester United were in the world club cup which they did badly in considering the expectations of winning it, and also Real Madrid played in this tournament and they were also one of the favourites to win it but they didn't do all that well either and it all came down to playing in Brazil and the heat and all you could here is the Man u fans repeating it over and over but know it is our turn to do the moaning about we are not used to the conditions.It also very hard to play away aganist a fairly good side any way, but to play in the snow on a complete crap pitch was impossible to win and all you Man u fans would of said exactly the same so don't bother denying it.I agree that the 2-0 score was poor but you have to allow at least three slip ups a year.The next match against Leeds I feel is vital we have to win to just keep a bit of pressure on Man u.
Thu 23/11/00 at 12:16
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Vivas is a pet hate of mine. I thought we'd got rid of him last season, I don't know how he got back in the team - his only talent is giving away pointless free kicks. Believe it or not he captained Arseanal in the cup against Ipswich! When they announced 'Please welcome Nelson Vivas' Arsenal' is was like a comedy moment out of a bad dream.

Anyway, I wish it could be put down to one player. The midfeld line-up is fairly sound at the moment but we are struggling up front while Bergkamp and Henry struggle for form. As for Kanu, I know we all loved him when he arrived and I'll never forget that hatrick against Chelsea (probably the most enjoyable afternoon of recent years!) but he has truly lost it. Lazy, ineffective nd with no ability to shoot. He'll also leave soon if they don't sort out his family situation.

Finally, recent results against Everton our travels out east have shown that our back-line has finally crumbled. Adams can't play 2 games running and Keown's having a mare! Luhzny's not realy made it yet and so far no sign of Stepaov's? And as for a goalkeeper?

There are rumours that Edu may still come to Highbury but how can we buy another midefielder when our defense is such a shambles?
Wed 22/11/00 at 21:01
Regular
It's annoying, i'm a fan, and i love watching them. It's just that, they played Vivas instead of Lauren again.
They shouldn't of even played in that kind of weather!
Please win, i can't take the pain of watching Man U winning the title again!
Wed 22/11/00 at 19:16
Just beaten 4-1 in Champions League, following the 2-0 loss at Everton.

Promising start to the season is in danger of going belly up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.