GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TimeSplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Fri 18/10/02 at 17:46
Regular
Played the coverdisc demo from OPS2M the other day. Loved it.

Bought the Xbox version today. Identical, graphically. Might actually take it back tomorrow and swap for the PS2 version, because the Xbox controller is giving me bloody hand cramps!
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:53
"period drama"
GRRRRRRRR!!

How THE HELL do you esacpe from the space station on the last level (last objective, easy mode) I've tried everything but can't find a way out.
There's nothing on the scanner either.

HELP ME!

(please)
Wed 23/10/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Vottanator wrote:
> My friend recently got an i-link cable so during half term, I'm gonna
> take round 4 pads and my PS2 and we're gonna have 8 player TS2.
>
> I'll win. I'm confident.

How does it work, do you have to have 2 tv's, or what?
Wed 23/10/02 at 21:04
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
My friend recently got an i-link cable so during half term, I'm gonna take round 4 pads and my PS2 and we're gonna have 8 player TS2.

I'll win. I'm confident.
Wed 23/10/02 at 14:03
OK, that's just another excuse to keep on playing.
Wed 23/10/02 at 13:46
"High polygon count"
MikeE wrote:
> is there any way to save your progress half way through a level?

Nope, afraid not. All you can do is re-start from the checkpoint. There's no mid-game saving of any sort, so you have to complete each level before you switch off.
Wed 23/10/02 at 13:27
I bought this game yesterday and on the whole I am very impressed. Just one thing though, in the story based game is there any way to save your progress half way through a level?
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:20
"Wa-wa-west"
Drain the barrels is a required objective, but you should've done it cos all of the barrels are on your way to your informant.
Mon 21/10/02 at 21:35
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Alias_Parker wrote:
> You think Timesplitters 2 is good wait for Red faction 2 everyone
> says
> it tops Timesplitters 2, even mags an thats sayin somthin
>
> I'd get them both if you really like the genre. They are both very
> different.
> Timesplitters is more a mulit-player game and is a lot of fun to play.
> Red Faction is more serious with big ol' meaty guns and lots of
> demolition. It's more plot-driven.
> Depends what you're after. I probably won't get Red Faction. Too many
> other games I want - before X-mas - Metal Slug X, Vice City, Burnout2.
> For X-Mas - Ape Escape 2 and Tekken 4.
> Thos take precedence at the mo : )

its completely diff this time all u have to do is shoot an kill but i like both TS2 and RF2 so its cool.
Mon 21/10/02 at 20:02
Regular
What I don't understand is where is the time portal? I've killed the Boss, collected the time crystal. I have a creature spawning about every 15 seconds, but I have no portal in sight, or in the surrounding area. I've completed all but the 'drain the barrels' tasks (is this a required objective?). I am missing something (are there any hidden objectives which I have to find and complete before the portal is opened?). Thanks for any info!!
Mon 21/10/02 at 15:32
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
After you kill Big Tony, go into the time portal.

I'm playing Timesplitters 2 on normal, but its just too easy, I've had to restrict my playing time, or I'd have completed it by now (the Story mode) and I bought it on Saturday! Multiplayer on the other hand, rocks! Assault mode is brilliant, and I was wondering, can you choose to be the defending team on Assault mode, and if so, how?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.