GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TimeSplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Fri 18/10/02 at 17:46
Regular
Played the coverdisc demo from OPS2M the other day. Loved it.

Bought the Xbox version today. Identical, graphically. Might actually take it back tomorrow and swap for the PS2 version, because the Xbox controller is giving me bloody hand cramps!
Thu 07/11/02 at 13:50
I keep going sick when I go up and down the stairs on the first level.
Thu 07/11/02 at 10:07
"Wa-wa-west"
Anaconda's in the first level, Astrolander's in Neotokyo on Normal mode, and the last one is in the Robot Factory on hard mode.
Wed 06/11/02 at 17:05
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Manda†are wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Don't know what the other is, I think you can only get it on Hard
> mode
> on a later level.
>
> My mate was on about that today.
> He said it was a level between something and Tokyo although i have no
> idea since i don't have the game.
> If you can hold on a mo, i'll see if he's on gamespy and ask him now.

The one I found was on the Neo Tokyo level. I found it on normal mode, in the room with all the lockers and the computer where you upload the research. It was in the locker that opens nearest the corner away from the door. Not a bad game either.
Tue 05/11/02 at 21:41
"High polygon count"
I posted some cheats a short while ago, giving the locations of the three game carts for the Temporal Uplink.

They're for the Xbox version, but the game is supposedly identical on all formats, so keep your eyes peeled - they should appear in the next day or two.
Tue 05/11/02 at 21:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> The 1st level is even pretty hard on Normal - it took me ages. And
> then I did Chicago in 1 go, straight through, hardly any hits or
> health lost.
> Ah, those twin tommy guns : )

I found Chicago harder for some reason. I think it was because I kept forgetting to pick up the armour at the start. :)
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:31
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Don't know what the other is, I think you can only get it on Hard mode
> on a later level.

My mate was on about that today.
He said it was a level between something and Tokyo although i have no idea since i don't have the game.
If you can hold on a mo, i'll see if he's on gamespy and ask him now.
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:18
"period drama"
Lombardo wrote:
> Thanks FFFanatic, I got the paintball cheat, and it sucks! Each gun
> fires one colour, so the cheat is boring. I've tried doing story mode
> on hard, but I can't even do the Siberia mission, I managed it on
> co-operative, because it is a lot easier that way. I think maybe they
> made the difficulty change (from Normal to High) way too drastic, to
> do the Siberia level, you've got to go through the whole level being
> hit three times at the most, or else the boss kills you.
>
> I can't get Vice City, because I've got exams for the next four weeks,
> but then again, I said that about Timesplitters 2...

The 1st level is even pretty hard on Normal - it took me ages. And then I did Chicago in 1 go, straight through, hardly any hits or health lost.
Ah, those twin tommy guns : )
Tue 05/11/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Thanks FFFanatic, I got the paintball cheat, and it sucks! Each gun fires one colour, so the cheat is boring. I've tried doing story mode on hard, but I can't even do the Siberia mission, I managed it on co-operative, because it is a lot easier that way. I think maybe they made the difficulty change (from Normal to High) way too drastic, to do the Siberia level, you've got to go through the whole level being hit three times at the most, or else the boss kills you.

I can't get Vice City, because I've got exams for the next four weeks, but then again, I said that about Timesplitters 2...
Tue 05/11/02 at 18:44
"period drama"
Guess what?
My game saves on TS2 were all currupted fo no reason so I had to start with a new one - no awards, no time crystals, no cheats, nothing. I was really pssed off, but I can't be bothered to be annoyed, I'll probably cheat now.
Should get Vice City tomorrow anyway : )
Tue 05/11/02 at 18:42
"period drama"
Vottanator wrote:
> Has anyone found any of the little games in TS2? I found some old
> retro game on one of the levels and I could play it. I had to guide
> some little spaceship to a landing zone, using as little fuel as
> possible.
>
> That's the only one I've found though and there were 3 slots for
> games, so I guess there are 2 more.

There's Anaconda - the 1st one which is like Snake (on phones) but not on a grid so you can move anywhere.
This is on the 1st level - any difficulty - in the first room on the other side of the dam than which you start on. It's on a low shelf.

Don't know what the other is, I think you can only get it on Hard mode on a later level.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.