GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TimeSplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Fri 18/10/02 at 17:46
Regular
Played the coverdisc demo from OPS2M the other day. Loved it.

Bought the Xbox version today. Identical, graphically. Might actually take it back tomorrow and swap for the PS2 version, because the Xbox controller is giving me bloody hand cramps!
Tue 05/11/02 at 17:00
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Has anyone found any of the little games in TS2? I found some old retro game on one of the levels and I could play it. I had to guide some little spaceship to a landing zone, using as little fuel as possible.

That's the only one I've found though and there were 3 slots for games, so I guess there are 2 more.
Tue 05/11/02 at 10:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Does it actually do anything apart from alter the appearance?
Mon 04/11/02 at 20:25
"period drama"
Blank wrote:
> What the hell's the silly hats thing all about?

Puts like Viking hats and others on the characters in Custom Arcade games.
Pretty crap.
Mon 04/11/02 at 20:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
What the hell's the silly hats thing all about?
Mon 04/11/02 at 19:57
"period drama"
Lombardo wrote:
> If you go to the Options and look at cheats, there are only about 8
> slots, and now that I've unlocked them all, I'm beginning to suspect
> that they forgot to incorporate the Infinite Ammo, All Guns and
> Invincibility cheats!
> In Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, such cheats were unlocked by finishing
> story mode levels in very short amounts of time, does anyone know if
> the same applies to Timesplitters 2, and if so, what the times are?

I know there's a Infinite Ammo cheat to unlock (and the paintball one - got that yet?)
Have you completed the game on Hard?
Got Gold / Platinum on the Arcade leauges or Challenge modes?
Got all the Arcade awards?

Try these, cheats might follow.
I say 'might' 'cos I haven't done any of that : )
Mon 04/11/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
If you go to the Options and look at cheats, there are only about 8 slots, and now that I've unlocked them all, I'm beginning to suspect that they forgot to incorporate the Infinite Ammo, All Guns and Invincibility cheats!
In Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, such cheats were unlocked by finishing story mode levels in very short amounts of time, does anyone know if the same applies to Timesplitters 2, and if so, what the times are?
Sat 02/11/02 at 19:53
quite a well crafted game for an old idea.
Sat 02/11/02 at 19:11
"period drama"
sylorrdok wrote:
> could someone please tell me how to finish the second stage of
> timesplitters 2, (Chicago 1932) I am stuck! I have killed
> "Tony" , found the time crystal, then these alien things
> arrive through a portal, endlessly and keep shooting at me! Is there
> an exit for me? Help!

YOU go through the portal they are coming out of.
Draining the whisky barrels is a secondry objective - not compulsary to finishing the level.
Sat 02/11/02 at 18:11
I seem to have asked the same question as Robert M, about how to finish level two of Timesplitters...so can I not find the portal because i have not drained one of the whiskey barrels? where is my portal to end the level i am going mad...I realise I am not the greatest gaming talent in the world...so help!
Sat 02/11/02 at 18:06
could someone please tell me how to finish the second stage of timesplitters 2, (Chicago 1932) I am stuck! I have killed "Tony" , found the time crystal, then these alien things arrive through a portal, endlessly and keep shooting at me! Is there an exit for me? Help!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.