GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vodka Muffins"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/10/07 at 16:59
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
It turns out that chocolate muffins and vodka go very well together! Not everyone seems to appreciate it, but I thought it tasted lovely, highly recommended! If you try it make sure the muffin has a case, keeps the vodka in when you pour it on the muffin. :)

Also recently tried vodka jellies, they're evil!

Anyone else made any new creations Jamie Oliver would be clearly proud of using alcohol?
Wed 24/10/07 at 10:59
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
How will you get the vodka in the banana?

Some kind of vodka injection?
Wed 24/10/07 at 14:42
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
To some extent...I was thinking whop off the top of the 'nana, get a skewer type device, and then poke it a few times for the vodka/alcohol to soak through, pretty much the same way as the muffin!
Wed 24/10/07 at 14:53
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I quite like that idea, probably would work for an apple too: get one of those devices to remove the core and then fill with vodka.
Wed 24/10/07 at 14:55
"possibly impossible"
Reminds me of the trick where you get a needle and thread and somehow chop a banana in to slices without taking the skin off. Then you hand it to someone and watch as they open it...
Wed 24/10/07 at 14:58
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Sounds quite difficult, maybe it'd be easy just to slice up a banana and glue the skin back on... not as impressive though... :-P
Wed 24/10/07 at 14:58
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Are you beginning to feel slightly like an alcoholic with these thoughts?! I am lol. How many ways can you sneak vodka into your ordinary daily life...

Yes, I think that could work with an apple too, its pretty much all water anyway so shld be ok! I need a week off work, and a number of bottles of vodka to try these! Alas I have no time left to take until next year for holiday, and no money for numerous bottles of vodka :'(

I would like to state now, that I am not partaking in any of these "experiments" at work, or during the day when I will be driving :p
Wed 24/10/07 at 15:02
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Haha, yeah I do feel just slightly alcoholic, by next week we'll be saying how instead of using milk you should put vodka on cereals. Once we're at that stage rehab might be required.

I bet the whole Freeola office is taking part really. :-P
Wed 24/10/07 at 15:21
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Unfortunatley, it has not yet become that wide spread, it is just me and Mclong so far taking part in these sick and alcoholic experiments.

Vodka on cereal is always sick...although staying on the choc route, I wonder what those choc hoops (can't remember the name, the ones with the professor dude on the front of the box) would be like :-/ I expect you would need some sort of fruit juice such as orange to help water it down.
Fri 26/10/07 at 09:41
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I'll let you be the one to try that out! :-P

How's Mclong finding it?
Fri 26/10/07 at 09:56
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Mclong seemed to like the muffins rather too much..., he made me eat one first as he refused any possibility that they would be nice! Silly naive person...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.