GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vodka Muffins"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/10/07 at 16:59
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
It turns out that chocolate muffins and vodka go very well together! Not everyone seems to appreciate it, but I thought it tasted lovely, highly recommended! If you try it make sure the muffin has a case, keeps the vodka in when you pour it on the muffin. :)

Also recently tried vodka jellies, they're evil!

Anyone else made any new creations Jamie Oliver would be clearly proud of using alcohol?
Fri 19/10/07 at 15:05
Regular
"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Twain wrote:
> Soft-boiled egg, in an egg cup, decapotated just like when you
> were a kid with your bread soldiers, and just put a drop of
> your
> favourite alcoholic beverage in it.
>
> Hmm... I wonder if this would work with a chocolate egg...
>maybe it would you should try it your self.
Fri 19/10/07 at 15:13
Regular
"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
Vexxxed wrote:
> Oh dear God! OK, I really feel the need to go home and try that
> now! That does sounds rather interesting...although I'm not
> overly keen on the idea of a soggy muffin :-/ Does it not just
> go all horrid?!
>hey vexxxed hows it going with the vodka jellies?and the muffins? good.bye
Fri 19/10/07 at 15:16
Regular
"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
pb wrote:
> I saw the title Vodka Muffin and thought of you, Vee.
>
> oh. Now I've re-read that and it sounds wrong.
>
> Damn!
> whats wrong pb i thought you liked vodka muffins.
Fri 19/10/07 at 18:51
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
pb wrote:

> I saw the title Vodka Muffin and thought of you, Vee.

Same here!

I rarely eat food with alcohol in it, probably the only thing is Christmas pudding.

And as for cooking with it well, that just burns the alcohol off.

What a waste!
Sun 21/10/07 at 10:31
Regular
"..."
I'll have to get the Vodka Queen to try some of these and pass judgement.
Sun 21/10/07 at 13:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
co-op chocolate chip cookies + warm milk + baileys = awesome.

.. i`m not gay or owt ;)

(perhaps that should be "out" :D )
Sun 21/10/07 at 15:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Going on the experience of last night, drinking a quite lethal punch and then adding extra Tequila to it really isn't a good idea.

Although in terms of boozy confections, I have known of someone baking a sponge that contained large amounts of Bacardi rum. And chocolate Guinness cake isn't a bad idea either!

Snorting vodka... in liquid form, or evaporating it to create a sort of powder, like Steve-O from Jackass did? Either way, it
sounds horrible!
Sun 21/10/07 at 19:56
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I would like to confirm, that Vodka Chocolate Muffins are quite superb! Had some the other night and was very pleasantly suprised!

Get your choc muffin, stab it a couple of times with a fork, bung it in microwave for 10 secs, and then pour on the vodka (allowing a couple of seconds for the vodka to drain all the way through). BEAUTIFUL! :)
Sun 21/10/07 at 20:52
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Glad you approve! Sounds like a more elegant way of preparing it than my way of simply pouring vodka onto a muffin. The fork idea is brilliant, much less waste of vodka! :)
Mon 22/10/07 at 09:19
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I would normally just go about mashing things together, but this had to be done correctly, otherwise I just knew it could be painfully disgusting :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.