GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vodka Muffins"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/10/07 at 16:59
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
It turns out that chocolate muffins and vodka go very well together! Not everyone seems to appreciate it, but I thought it tasted lovely, highly recommended! If you try it make sure the muffin has a case, keeps the vodka in when you pour it on the muffin. :)

Also recently tried vodka jellies, they're evil!

Anyone else made any new creations Jamie Oliver would be clearly proud of using alcohol?
Mon 22/10/07 at 09:21
"possibly impossible"
I still think Vodka Melons are the tops, particularly the yellow honeydew ones.

Just get a ripe melon, make a hole in the top right through to the flesh and pour vodka to taste. Leave it to soak in, then do some more. Finally stick it in the fridge and then serve.
Mon 22/10/07 at 12:36
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
How long did you leave it for to soak in? I'm sure I read somewhere that you have to fill it up over a couple of days and allow it time to then soak..which is why my attempts always go mouldy! May try this again on a one day filling mission and eat the next day or something...
Mon 22/10/07 at 12:45
"possibly impossible"
With a water melon you could leave it, so long as you 'plug' the bit you cut out back in. With smaller melons, you really need to keep them in the fridge to keep them fresh once open.

But either way it's 1 day per fill usually.
Mon 22/10/07 at 13:31
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I just saw an advert for McDonalds, why isn't there a vodka McFlurry?
Mon 22/10/07 at 13:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
That would be pretty good (I'd prefer Bell's or Martell Cognac actually!), but the problem is that McDonalds aren't allowed to serve booze in the United Kingdom, or the States either I think.

Try going to Germany and petitioning for it! :)
Mon 22/10/07 at 17:22
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
When in doubt just make your own! :)
Mon 22/10/07 at 19:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I've never had vodka melon but would love to try it even though I don't like melon.

Wonder if oranges work as well.....
Mon 22/10/07 at 21:14
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
How about vodka pumpkin?
Tue 23/10/07 at 10:30
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Twain wrote:
> How about vodka pumpkin?

Not entirely sure that would work :) I'm not prepared to try it either!
Tue 23/10/07 at 10:31
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Smedders wrote:
> I've never had vodka melon but would love to try it even though I
> don't like melon.
>
> Wonder if oranges work as well.....

That is intriguing...that'll be my next project...or perhaps a bananna...or a grape...the possibilites are endless :O

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.