GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is a nintendo better than a playstation?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/02/02 at 16:43
Regular
nintendo dont sell many games anymore but playstation games are much more expenciv.

if were talking about componys I pick nintendo ,but consols I pick playstation
Mon 25/02/02 at 15:27
Regular
DecallionStallion wrote:
> ha
a little spamming to get your word count up there
Mon 25/02/02 at 15:19
Regular
"not dead"
Doughnut Monster wrote:
Thus Lara Croft was born *Hubba Hubba* (Time for a
> bit of trouser rubbing me finks)

You'll go blind.

And Nintendo wins.
Mon 25/02/02 at 15:08
"I hate that!!!"
That's a hard question

The N64 has lot's of great games such as Mario Zwelda and of course Conkers Bad Fur Day.
But then again so does The Sony Playstation.
It has great games such as Driver Grand theft auto Gran Turismo and of course Tomb Raider.

On the Graphics side of things the N64 beats the Playstation By a counrty mile and a half.
If you want an example of the N64's graphicall power then just take a look at Perfect Dark
Rare made a brilliant Job of doing up the graphics.

Perfect Dark lives up to it's name.
It's Perfect in every way and yet it conatins some rather dark characters at the same time.

The Playstations graphics on the other hand aren't that brillian't because it only has a 32-bit processor.It's not the graphics most poeple are interested in though, it's great games like Grand Theft auto and Tomb Raider.
In GTA you gotta go around stealing as many cars as you can and not get caught by the local fuzz at the same time.
In Tomb Raider, well I'm not to sure but from what I've heard you're searching for some sort of jewell which is hidden in a tomb somewhere.
Thus Lara Croft was born *Hubba Hubba* (Time for a bit of trouser rubbing me finks)

So I think On the whole the Sony Playstation wins it, but only because the gameplay seems to be far better than that of the N64's.

However the choice is yours...

I hope I gave you a helping hand in making your mind up.
Mon 25/02/02 at 14:51
that a question for a true gameplayer to anwser first of all Nintendo have a safer game design than ps1 because it can not be scratched easily, playstation have more games than n64. N64 have better mutiplayer games than ps1. so there I answer your question mortal it a draw!
Sun 24/02/02 at 22:12
Regular
MArio kik sonees but
Sun 24/02/02 at 22:05
""Meth""
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!

Wow man, I nearly went unconscious there, I thought you were really seroius about the title....
Nintendo being better than sony, ha ha honestly, some people these days.
Sun 24/02/02 at 18:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mystique wrote:
> Genius boy wrote:
> Stop writing like this

Liek wot?

---

:D
Sun 24/02/02 at 18:23
Regular
Genius boy wrote:
> Stop writing like this

Liek wot?
Sun 24/02/02 at 18:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mystique wrote:
> howarrob wrote:
> erm
type correctly next time so normal humans can
> understand!

I am talking porper u r the 1 who cnt read m8

go sonee

----

LOL @ this.
Sun 24/02/02 at 18:19
Regular
Stop writing like this

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.