GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is a nintendo better than a playstation?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/02/02 at 16:43
Regular
nintendo dont sell many games anymore but playstation games are much more expenciv.

if were talking about componys I pick nintendo ,but consols I pick playstation
Mon 25/02/02 at 21:38
personally i think sony are better at making the console side of things but as nintendo made the n64 and make the games the quality of the game was reduced. i played the n64 for a long time round a mates house and i didn't like the games apart from turok 2 and goldeneye the rest either had ropey story lines and were fun or good story lines but u get bored easily....sony are the daddy in companies but need help making games....they do a great job tho
Mon 25/02/02 at 21:37
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Be quiet and take that stick out of your ass.

So
> instead of pretending to be a Nintendo fan, you're pretending to be a Sony fan
> now are you?

I've always liked Sony,But I don't dislike Nintendo either
seeing as I am getting a GameCube
Mon 25/02/02 at 21:31
Regular
Mystique wrote:

Shut up or he'll ram an axe through your head... erm sorry mystique lizard queen mam!
Mon 25/02/02 at 21:26
Regular
Your Honour wrote:

Not really. If they are a games company then they have
> experience with software, not hardware.

You need to have an understanding of
> both S/W and H/W.

Something that Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft have all got.

So Nintendo makes games out of thin air do they?

Nintendo can make hardware but they know how to make games on it aswell, the ps2 is hard to work on, it mighta been easy if a games company made it as they know what they need, the controller also is about the game itself.
Mon 25/02/02 at 21:19
Regular
Mystique wrote:

So instead of pretending to be a Nintendo fan, you're pretending to be a Sony fan now are you?
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:25
Regular
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:54
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
but you all sound like a bunch of babyish Nintendo fans
>
> talking like that!

*claps very slowly*
You think?

I think you're all stupid if you think Nintendo fans speak like that!

Unless you've decided to stoop down to the level of the babies you find supporting all kinds of consoles!
Mon 25/02/02 at 17:53
Regular
Edgy wrote:
but you all sound like a bunch of babyish Nintendo fans
> talking like that!

*claps very slowly*
You think?
Mon 25/02/02 at 17:50
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> i luv gran feft orto free cuz iz vilent

u r rite grans thet orto is cool coz u kan smash granmarz wiv bat thn steel thr monee

BOOM!
Mon 25/02/02 at 17:47
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> dingo plz shut up
nintard r crap and sonee r 2

PoNg rulz alll

No offence, but you all sound like a bunch of babyish Nintendo fans talking like that!

Oh did I say it? Did I call Nintendo fans babyish? My mistake, whatever consoles/developers you like, you're all acting like babies! Grow up and stop spamming!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.