GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Way Out results soon"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 10:33
Regular
Well when ive see the PPV tonight ill post all of the results in the morning or maybe tonight after the show.

Here's my predictions and the card:I will put an asterix next who i think will win.

Jericho vs Austin*
HHH* vs Angle
Rock vs Taker*
RVD* vs Goldust
Regal* vs Edge
Tazz & Spike vs Booker T & Test*
Tag Team Turmoil match
Winners: Hardy Boyz*

You can either post your predictions or post you thoughts about the matches or even post the results after the show if i cant do it.
Also you can say what you think the nWo will do tonight.

Cya
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:09
Regular
"Back in black"
OOO A Rock, Jericho argument, don't count me out!

Rock- very entertaining, funny, and great to watch.

Jericho- yer he can fly, annoying, has '8 moves'.

There is no point in this argument. There is always broing wrestlers. Personally I would rather watch a Rock match than a Jericho match. Then again I would rather watch a 1998 PPV than a 2002 PPV.
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:08
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I think that the Hardyz will win the tag team turmoil match because everyone likes them so much
personally i dont like them but they get such a great crowd response that they can gather more people to wrestlemania.
Also because they havent been on TV much lately the crowd would give them a bigger response.

Christian and Lance would be a great team but i dont think that they would go to Wrestlemania for some reason.

I like the APA and would love to see them win the tag titles once more but i dont think it will happen because they dont give that good of matches anymore.

The zoo crew........ hahaha...... i have to admit that i do like this team but i just dont think that they will make it to wrestlemania because they cant perform that well at a major event like Mania.

Chuck & Billy........ well....... all that i dont like is the gimmick..... it can be funny but it just isnt good at all. They are both good wrestlers but not very good as a team. Not good for a place at Mania

The Dudleyz........ another strong favourite to win because they allready have a good fued going with Spike & Tazz if they win but i dont know.

What i think will happen at Mania is that all of these teams will have another turmoil match again so maybe there will be no definate winner tonight.

Sorry it took so long but thats just my thoughts for the Tag team matches that will happen

cya
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:08
Regular
Austin did used to be pretty athletic, but he has been severly restricted in what he can do since he came back from that injury
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Rock vs Austin at Wrestlemania last year was a brilliant match. And the one at
> Wrestlemania XIV (14) was probably the best match I have seen that didn't
> involve weapons or a Cell. So I don't see how you can call them boring
> Ant.

If anything, Jericho is boring. He barely uses any moves these days.
> Let's count them. Breakdown, dropkick, Low Blows, The Lionsault that I haven't
> seen him hit on someone properly in about a month.... are there any more? Not
> that I've seen him use. And he always wins by DQ or cheating behind the
> ref.

>Look who's boring now.

They are BORING wrestlers. Undertaker vs Austin on Raw was dull, because neither of them have any decent moves! Taker used to, and Austin's just a brawler. Punch, punch, stunner. Rarely do I see any technical skill from Austin.

If you count Rock's moves you will come to a total of about 8, including the Sharpshooter which looks absolute crap. He has no variety whatsoever, and nor does Austin. They're both too scared to take any decent bumps, or even go up to the top rope!

Jericho meanwhile has speed, pace and agility. He's not afraid to fly, and he's extremely athletic-I can't imagine Rock or Austin doing a Lionsault, and then landing on their feet. Jericho also has the ground moves and the technical ability-his matches with RVD were superb! He cuts decent promos too.

Austin and Rock are not wrestlers, they're characters. If they weren't so good at doing promos and if they didn't put that much enthusiasm into their matches, they would be point-blank dull.

And do you really want to see these guys as champions again? How many times do we need to see Angle/Rock/Austin/HHH battle it out for the title, it just gets dull after a while. We needed someone new, and Jericho and Benoit (before he was injured) have done the job well.
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:01
Regular
Yeah, I can see RVD winning the IC belt at WM-X8 and a triple threat match would be cool beacuse of the contrast of style, but I still think that the WWF sees Regal as a transitional champ, whereas Edge is one for the future. Saying that, who would be the heel if Edge fought RVD?
Sun 17/02/02 at 16:58
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hi,
Well i just dont think that Edge is going to win because he has been champ so much lately and to win it again would be really strange.
I think that Regal will win because i think that the WWF wants to show how "good" Regal is and how he can develop as a heel.

I suppose Edge will win it back later on and then face RVD with the winner coming out to be RVD but maybe even a triple threat grudge between them all would be pretty good as a Wrestlemania match......... to show who is the true champ.
I definately think that RVD will win the IC championship at Wrestle Maina.

Cya
Sun 17/02/02 at 16:57
Regular
"I like cheese"
APA vs. Billy and Chuck vs. Hardy Boyz vs.
> Dudley Boyz vs. Lance Storm and Christian vs. Scotty 2 Hotty and Albert (Tag
> Team Turmoil for No. 1 Contendership)

Lets look at the no hopers. Scotty 2
> Hotty and Albert have no chance. Going from Jakked and Heat to Wrestlemania just
> doesn’t happen, though we might see the worm.

Bollix. They've had a mixture of both. Remember the tag title shot against Spike and Tazz on Smackdown? The match against the Dudleyz on Raw??

And if you'll look closely, you'll find Chuck and Billy were on Metal this week, and the Dudleyz were on Heat.

What annoys me is even though I'm biased as a massive fan of Scotty, they're probably one of the most talented teams there. Better than Chuck and Billy, Storm and Christian and the APA wrestle-wise, and although the Dudleyz and Hardys always work well because they've been together so long, I would say Scotty is a better wrestler than either of the Dudleyz, Albert too. And they can certainly match Matt Hardy as well, who's nothing compared to his brother.
Sun 17/02/02 at 16:49
Regular
I compared your predictions to mine. Do you really think William Regal is going to WM-X8 as champion? I think that it will be RVD vs. Edge for the IC title
Sun 17/02/02 at 16:47
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah,
theyre definately going to interfere somehow which will obviously start the road to wrestlemania fueds on thier way.
Sun 17/02/02 at 15:58
Regular
HHH wrote:
> Well HHH is definatley going to Wrestlemania and i just dont think that Jericho
> is good enough to be in the main event...... he's good but not THAT good.
He's
> had some good matches with HHH though and thats the only reason that he may be
> there....... to do it again.

Anyway,
What do you guys think that the nWo
> will do tonight???

I think they'll just interfere or something stupid like
> that.

Cya

I think that the nWo will interfere in Austin/Y2J and maybe Undertaker/Rock, probably setting up feuds that will culminate in matches at Wrestlemania

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.