GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Way Out results soon"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 10:33
Regular
Well when ive see the PPV tonight ill post all of the results in the morning or maybe tonight after the show.

Here's my predictions and the card:I will put an asterix next who i think will win.

Jericho vs Austin*
HHH* vs Angle
Rock vs Taker*
RVD* vs Goldust
Regal* vs Edge
Tazz & Spike vs Booker T & Test*
Tag Team Turmoil match
Winners: Hardy Boyz*

You can either post your predictions or post you thoughts about the matches or even post the results after the show if i cant do it.
Also you can say what you think the nWo will do tonight.

Cya
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:41
Regular
I don't think that the nWo will interfere because the WWF probably wants to keep the two storylines seperate. I can see Kurt inadvertently knock her out and Earl Hebner run down and do the 3 count
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Oh yeah...... i forgot she was the special referee.

Hhhmmmm thats a hard one.
i dont know.
Maybe the nWo will come out and help HHH which will lead to a massive cliffhanger and then the next night on RAW everyone will be holding signs that say "Why HHH Why" or something stupid like that.

But to tell you the truth i just dont know how HHH will win.
I know he is defo going to win but i dont know how.

Probably just someone knocks Steph out and another Ref comes down to count the 3.

Everyone post your thoughts on this too because i just havent got a clue.

cya
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:14
Regular
What do you think will happen in the HHH/Angle match with Steph as referee?
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:11
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yep exactly
thats why i think that Benoit will return a face.

cya
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:08
Regular
When wrestlers are out for ages when they return they automatically seem to be a face because everyone has got nostlagia and wants to see them, so they cheer them e.g Triple H
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:21
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah them matches were absolutely amazing.
Top notch wrestling ability shown by both of them.
I cant wait to see Benoit return.
I think he will return as a face too for a while.

cya
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:19
Regular
"Hmmm....."
By the way have any of you read my posts in the amusing stories part???

Go have a look.
cya
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:19
Regular
Do you remember the Jericho/ Benoit ladder match? That is one of my all time favourites
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:16
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Also i agree with IceBlaster there too.

Id rather watch a '98 PPV than a '02 PPV.It was so much more entertaining then.

But one match id like to see Jericho in rather than the Rock would be against Benoit.

Rock vs Benoit was good but not as entertaining as the Jericho vs Benoit ones.

Cya
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:13
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I agree with you thier Ant,
I dont like to see people wrestling that dont have alot of cool moves.
I dont want to see Jericho as champion anyway but a match between him and Benoit would be absolutely awesome ( for the World title) and where benoit wins for the first time too.

I do want to see HHH as champion again though.

You know what.....
Ive allways like Kane and thought he had a couple cool moves but my mates always said that he was rubbish.
But on a Raw a few weeks ago against Kurt he had the best match ever..... it was cool.

ok cya

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.