GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Way Out results soon"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 10:33
Regular
Well when ive see the PPV tonight ill post all of the results in the morning or maybe tonight after the show.

Here's my predictions and the card:I will put an asterix next who i think will win.

Jericho vs Austin*
HHH* vs Angle
Rock vs Taker*
RVD* vs Goldust
Regal* vs Edge
Tazz & Spike vs Booker T & Test*
Tag Team Turmoil match
Winners: Hardy Boyz*

You can either post your predictions or post you thoughts about the matches or even post the results after the show if i cant do it.
Also you can say what you think the nWo will do tonight.

Cya
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:26
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Rock vs Kane would be interesting to see.
i'll be taping the show tonight so if i fall asleep i can still watch it in the morning and report back to you guys.

Remember everyone to post all the results in here because i dont like it when about 20 posts are made of the same thing.........its so confusing.

cya
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
MikeAll wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> RM18 wrote:
> Do you remember the Jericho/ Benoit ladder
> match? That is one
> of my all time
> favourites

Exactly. I can't
> exactly imagine Rock or
> Austin pulling off an amazing ladder match like
> those two guys did.

I know Jericho is a heel but can't he just wrestle
> properly. Kurt Angle does it and Chris Benoit has done it. His character is
> not good at the moment.

That's what the WWF need to do. I think it's the main reason why so many people don't like him as Champ.
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
MikeAll wrote:
HHH vs Angle is bound to be a HHH win, hpefully with interference from
> Chris Benoit (it's a long shot).

I wish, but unfortunately not. He may not even be back at WrestleMania now.

No matches for Kane, Big Show and DDP are suprising. Kane should
> definitely be there as he is the best big guy in the WWF.

Exactly. Kane vs The Rock would be an interesting match, me thinks.
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:19
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Ant wrote:
> RM18 wrote:
> Do you remember the Jericho/ Benoit ladder match? That is one
> of my all time
> favourites

Exactly. I can't exactly imagine Rock or
> Austin pulling off an amazing ladder match like those two guys did.

I know Jericho is a heel but can't he just wrestle properly. Kurt Angle does it and Chris Benoit has done it. His character is not good at the moment.
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
This is the first PPV I've really looked forward to for a while, all because Scotty's in a decent match.

Damn, having a favourite rules. :D
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Where's SR?"
The Rock is actually a pretty decent wrestler but he just uses the same moves because that's what the crowd want. In a long, Pay-Per View match I would like to see him use some new moves. Against the Undertaker he probably won't get a chance. He probably will win unless nWo interfere, which I don't think will happen in this match.

Stone Cold vs Jericho will probably be boring. Stone Cold will probably get the stunner before nWo interfere. Jericho would be the perfect addition to nWo as his style differs so much from Nash, Hall and Hogan.

HHH vs Angle is bound to be a HHH win, hpefully with interference from Chris Benoit (it's a long shot).

Booker T and Test won't win because they are not a serious team going into Wrestlemania, and for that matter neither are Spike and Tazz.

Edge will beat Regal and hopefully end the rivallry.

Dudleyz should win as they deserve a place in the Tag team match at Wrestlemania.

Goldust is a decent wrestler and a match with RVD should be good. RVD will probably win spectacularly to remind fans he is still there.

No matches for Kane, Big Show and DDP are suprising. Kane should definitely be there as he is the best big guy in the WWF.
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:13
Regular
"I like cheese"
RM18 wrote:
> Do you remember the Jericho/ Benoit ladder match? That is one of my all time
> favourites

Exactly. I can't exactly imagine Rock or Austin pulling off an amazing ladder match like those two guys did.
Sun 17/02/02 at 19:26
Regular
Neither can I, but unfortunately I haven't got Sky and so the only way I'll find out the results will be on the Net
Sun 17/02/02 at 19:15
Regular
I can't wait.
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah i suppose but i think that HHH will have something to do with the nWo soon.
I can also see that Kurt inadvertanly knocks Steph out and then maybe even Vince comes out in a Ref shirt and counts the 3
This would make HHH something to do with the nWo then
But
that would make him heel and i dont think the wwf want him heel just now.
So it could be Ric Flair or even just Earl Hebner.

cya

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.