GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Convince me WWF isnt gay"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/12/01 at 23:44
Regular
ok, i would like everyone in here to convice me that fat men in lycra rolling around on top of each other isnt gay..

and i dont want any well trish stratus is there and girls wrestle too..again they are in lycra and rolling on top of each other and hair pulling...(stop picturing it right now) which again is gay

i want REAL reasons why it isnt gay
and if you say "its just not" then i will set my pack of angry dogs onto you..(the new additions to my angry mob)

i want REASONS people.REASONS!
REEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSOONNNNNNNNNNNNNSSS!
Thu 27/12/01 at 09:22
Regular
"Guess who..."
The Cong Man wrote:
> I think i speak on behalf of the whole forum when i say...

" Tazz, would
> you please shut the hell up!"

No offence, but six or seven uniterrupted
> replies in the same thread? FFS...

Thanks. I needed that. (I'm not being sarcastic, I did need that, and I'm laughin' my head off right now!!)

My last message, From Tazz.

Go in Peace.
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:17
Regular
"One More Chance"
Wrestling is not gay because you see Trish Stratus in thongs in underwear and you see women rolling on top of each other. Sorry could not resist!
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:28
Regular
"WWJD"
It's not gay because simply all those things you said aren't true it's all about the buisness and entertaining and if your picturing it beeing gay then thats not my problem i think thats something you need to think about, as Tazz said just read there books like Mick Foleys or The Rocks book and you'll see that there not gay and most people aren't. Oh and why is picturing women wrestlers rolling around on top of each gay? thats anything but
Sat 29/12/01 at 10:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tazz wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Here's a question for you:

Are most
> wrestlers fat??

Do
> they all wear
> lycra??

And do they always
> roll around on
> each-other??

The answer to all
> 3, is no.

And
> it's you that thinks
> it's gay. All the non-fans think it is,
> but
> that's because you all have
> dirty minds.

I say, Rock On AfroJoe. You
> rule!

From Tazz (Robert Kilroy-Silk)

Go in Peace.

P.S. Robert
> Kilroy-Silk doesn't tell many people that they rule. In fact, your're the first
> one! Rock On!

I'm honoured. :D
Sat 29/12/01 at 11:52
Regular
yeh Mick foleys biography took me ages to read and some of the stuff in their definately showed he wasnt gay =)
Sat 29/12/01 at 12:00
Regular
"WWJD"
ive got The Rocks one
Sat 29/12/01 at 14:35
Regular
"Guess who..."
AfroJoe wrote: I'm
honoured. :D

Ov course u are. In fact, your my top guy so far on this whole website, YOU RULE!!!
Sat 29/12/01 at 14:37
Regular
"Guess who..."
Hey AfroJoe, could i have your e-mail adress?
Sat 29/12/01 at 15:24
Regular
Somehow i think AfroJoe knew you wasn't Tazz's Uncle. Is he your first member of your fan club?
Sat 29/12/01 at 16:12
Regular
"Guess who..."
'fraid so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.