GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Convince me WWF isnt gay"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/12/01 at 23:44
Regular
ok, i would like everyone in here to convice me that fat men in lycra rolling around on top of each other isnt gay..

and i dont want any well trish stratus is there and girls wrestle too..again they are in lycra and rolling on top of each other and hair pulling...(stop picturing it right now) which again is gay

i want REAL reasons why it isnt gay
and if you say "its just not" then i will set my pack of angry dogs onto you..(the new additions to my angry mob)

i want REASONS people.REASONS!
REEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSOONNNNNNNNNNNNNSSS!
Wed 26/12/01 at 23:26
Regular
well i am 35% gay so maybe:P

ok then
make me belive that WWF is a well thought out sport and that the nancy boys prancing around in lyra are infact genuine athletes...

*waits for the "kurt angle won 3 gold medals in the olympics*
Wed 26/12/01 at 23:48
Regular
"Back in black"
Mystique wrote:
> well i am 35% gay so maybe:P

ok then
make me belive that WWF is a well
> thought out sport and that the nancy boys prancing around in lyra are infact
> genuine athletes...

*waits for the "kurt angle won 3 gold medals in the
> olympics*

You know a fair few facts. Rock was a professional footballer for Miami somthings, so was Bradshaw. You can tell me that Mick Foley has lived his wrestling life without any injuries, i'll err do something!! He lost an ear, broke rubs, got burned, tore muscles etc etc. They are highly trained athletes who put there bodies on the line to entertain the MANY fans!
Thu 27/12/01 at 00:08
Mystique wrote:

ok then
make me belive that WWF is a well
> thought out sport and that the nancy boys prancing around in lyra are infact
> genuine athletes...

*waits for the "kurt angle won 3 gold medals in the
> olympics*

The fact is that if it wasn't all planned out, then there would be so many injuries to the wrestlers and it wouldn't be WWF entertainment. Well, it would still probably be entertainment due to so many people laughing at what would be happening! It is understandable that some poeple don't like WWF and find it pointless, boring or even Gay - in your case, which is all fair enough, but maybe what actually happens in the WWF and how it happens is what keeps everyone watching it and wanting to know who will actually become the new champions etc. (Something like that anyway)

I would like to thank my fans for writing this answer because with out which, I would have had to do it on my own! Appreciated!
Thu 27/12/01 at 07:32
Regular
"Guess who..."
Hey, I've had this problem before. With a little tramp that wouldn't shut up about it! Wrestlings my life. When I first watched wrestling, the first thing that went through my mind is that it looked gay. Then I looked round at my brothers, who were watching it as well. They weren't saying anything. So I figured, who cares?! From then on it never crossed my mind that it was gay. As far as I woz concerned, it didn't matter. Then I read the autobiographys of Mick Foley and The Rock, and I realised that it wasn't gay at all! They weren't gay and they still aren't! They're both married!

IF THE WRESTLERS ARE NOT GAY HOW CAN WRESTLING BE!?

I have spoken, all the part.

From Robert Kilroy-Silk

Go in Peace,

Serve the Lord,

and KILL BIN LADEN!!
Thu 27/12/01 at 07:36
Regular
"Guess who..."
Hey, no offense, but Kurt Angle did actually win gold medals in the 1995 and 96 olympics. If you read on the en-carter encyclopedia, you'll see it's true.

From Tazz

Go in Peace.
Thu 27/12/01 at 07:38
Regular
"Guess who..."
Festive Cheese wrote:
> Of course it is gay. Why else would I watch it?

Hey, I ain't gay. I still watch it.

From Tazz.

Go in Peace.
Thu 27/12/01 at 07:42
Regular
"Guess who..."
AfroJoe wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Here's a question for you:

Are most wrestlers fat??

Do
> they all wear
> lycra??

And do they always roll around on
> each-other??

The answer to all
> 3, is no.

And it's you that thinks
> it's gay. All the non-fans think it is,
> but that's because you all have
> dirty minds.

I say, Rock On AfroJoe. You rule!

From Tazz (Robert Kilroy-Silk)

Go in Peace.

P.S. Robert Kilroy-Silk doesn't tell many people that they rule. In fact, your're the first one! Rock On!
Thu 27/12/01 at 07:44
Regular
"Guess who..."
AfroJoe wrote:
> It just isn't. I want to see these angry dogs.

So do I Afro Joe!

From Tazz

Go in Peace.
Thu 27/12/01 at 07:48
Regular
"Guess who..."
Hey, I've wrote alot today, Just check below. Mabye I should just shut up.

From Robert Kilroy-Silk

Go in Peace,

Serve the Lord,

and KILL BIN LADEN!!
Thu 27/12/01 at 08:49
Regular
"..."
I think i speak on behalf of the whole forum when i say...

" Tazz, would you please shut the hell up!"

No offence, but six or seven uniterrupted replies in the same thread? FFS...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.