GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Convince me WWF isnt gay"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/12/01 at 23:44
Regular
ok, i would like everyone in here to convice me that fat men in lycra rolling around on top of each other isnt gay..

and i dont want any well trish stratus is there and girls wrestle too..again they are in lycra and rolling on top of each other and hair pulling...(stop picturing it right now) which again is gay

i want REAL reasons why it isnt gay
and if you say "its just not" then i will set my pack of angry dogs onto you..(the new additions to my angry mob)

i want REASONS people.REASONS!
REEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSOONNNNNNNNNNNNNSSS!
Sun 30/12/01 at 19:18
Regular
"Guess who..."
What I think ov the Mae Young strip? I almost puked!

(I said that better, oh yeah, and stop disrespectin' me kid!)
Sun 30/12/01 at 19:23
Regular
"Guess who..."
Oh, and that Santa Claus match? Tazz's gotta do what Tazz's gotta do.

I'm Tazz.

( And i liked helpin' tajiri win that match, he woz a WAY better Santa Claus, i wouldn't like that fat blubba I mean bubba gettin' stuck down my chimney!)
Sun 30/12/01 at 19:41
Regular
"One More Chance"
Tazz wrote:
> What I think ov the Mae Young strip? I almost puked!

(I said that better, oh
> yeah, and stop disrespectin' me kid!)

How far did Mae go? The WWF creative team must be sick!
Sun 30/12/01 at 20:01
Regular
What's up wit dat???

A bit of puppies some time can't hurt!!!!!!

I bet the King loved it!!!

Puppies galour!! {How lucky was Pat Patterson}
Sun 30/12/01 at 20:05
Regular
Tazz, if it was only your brother mucking about, then I will show you more respect. Seeing as you are a huge WWF fan. I eat WWF, sleep WWF and want to wrestle in the WWF. WWF is my life, other then Mae Young's puppies!!

What???
WHAT!??!

I said Mae Young's puppies.

WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 31/12/01 at 07:37
Regular
"Guess who..."
alright, cool. i realise i ain't got any friends here and that i ain't gonna make any. i knew that 2 weeks ago when i first found out about this thing. Sure, i don't care much but i think everyone round here deserves a little respect, rigt? from now on then, if my little bro wants to write somethin' on these forums, he'll use his proper name won't you Egin?

Egin: OK then

Ya better do. i ain't bein' called no 12 year old kid again.

I'm Tazz.
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:49
WWF isn't gay, it is showmanship, atheletes, (admittedly some very large) perform amazing stunts, exciting the crowd and beating each other up.

Yes it is staged, yes the outcome is fixed, yes some of the costumes are sad, and yes some of the acting is terrible.

But what about Films? Are they real?

Why no, no they are not!

But do we sit in the cinema going "you know it's fake don't you"

Again no. Because it's obvious, it doesn't need to be stated and it is still entertained. Ok some of the costumes are gay(ish) but the idea is to make the crowd hate certain characters. Everyone needs that good bad edge to play off. Did Eastenders want us to like Phil when he knocked around Jamie. No Phil is in the middle of a Heel turn (as as wwf fans call it)

the acting is sad sometimes yes, but these athletes only get one chance, if they slip, or mess up in front of the crowd they keep going.

When was the last time you saw a live film eh?

And finally, I am sick of having to defend WWF to people. It is obvious that you don't know anything about wrestling, when you say wrestling is gay because they wear tights and roll around. When you fight with your brother or sister is it incest because you roll around? NOOOOOO!!!!

Will this have convinced you...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
because you cannot see wrestling for what it is...FUN.
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
People who say WWF is gay don't see it as entertainment and think themselves 'too proud' to watch grown men put on a show?

"The fans are the only ones who truly 'get it'"
Sat 05/01/02 at 08:12
Regular
"Guess who..."
AndMcGrn wrote:
> WWF isn't gay, it is showmanship, atheletes, (admittedly some very large)
> perform amazing stunts, exciting the crowd and beating each other up.

Yes it
> is staged, yes the outcome is fixed, yes some of the costumes are sad, and yes
> some of the acting is terrible.

But what about Films? Are they real?
>

Why no, no they are not!

But do we sit in the cinema going "you know
> it's fake don't you"

Again no. Because it's obvious, it doesn't need
> to be stated and it is still entertained. Ok some of the costumes are gay(ish)
> but the idea is to make the crowd hate certain characters. Everyone needs that
> good bad edge to play off. Did Eastenders want us to like Phil when he knocked
> around Jamie. No Phil is in the middle of a Heel turn (as as wwf fans call
> it)

the acting is sad sometimes yes, but these athletes only get one chance,
> if they slip, or mess up in front of the crowd they keep going.

When was
> the last time you saw a live film eh?

And finally, I am sick of having to
> defend WWF to people. It is obvious that you don't know anything about
> wrestling, when you say wrestling is gay because they wear tights and roll
> around. When you fight with your brother or sister is it incest because you
> roll around? NOOOOOO!!!!

Will this have convinced
> you...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
because you cannot see wrestling for what it
> is...FUN.

Could I just ask you AndMcGrn, which costumes do you find 'gayish' or 'sad'? And WHY do you find them gayish or sad?
Sat 05/01/02 at 10:51
Well, definitely
Kai en tai's - spandex!!!
Jerry Lawler's - Don't want to see his chest, ewww!
Big Shows, - far to revealing and in spandex

But I know what you mean they aren't that bad anymore Tazz, but some are a bit over the top
remember Goldust, Blue Blazer...there has been an improvement!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.