GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Formula One 2011 Season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/11 at 23:51
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
Hi all,

Thought it would be nice to hear peoples thoughts on this years Formula One season, so decided to make a new thread for the topic.
Fri 29/07/11 at 15:34
Regular
"I like turtles"
Afternoon F1 fans, don't know if you guys know about this but BBC appear to have joined forces with SKY to show next years races. Few people seem to be all that thrilled about it, link
Mon 25/07/11 at 22:13
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
Don't quite think Lewis had it his own way on Sunday. The top three were all fighting in tough and new conditions, with changing tyres and so on. Totally forgot about Nick Heidfeld's crash. Another penalty for Buemi next weekend. Got to admit, I'm really missing Robert Kubica this year.
Mon 25/07/11 at 21:23
"possibly impossible"
Isn't that a bit like not liking a song because the singer is annoying?
Mon 25/07/11 at 17:02
Regular
"How Ironic"
He looked like a spoilt child at the top of the podium yesterday who had gotten his own way. Nope, I don't like him at all.
Mon 25/07/11 at 16:08
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
Sonic Chris wrote:
I liked him about 3 years ago when he was younger, but he's developed into a horrible whiny little racer. Button should be the one complaining as he seems to have gotten the bad end of McLaren's luck, but Hamilton goes on like nature is sabotaging him, despite the fact that every incident so far has been entirely his fault, including crashing into the afore mentioned Jenson Button.

Have to agree. That was especially evident in Brazil 2010. Button was attacked before the race, but still looked cheery afterwards with P5. Which meant he was no longer able to fight for the Championship. Whereas Lewis looked like he wanted to punch someone with a P4, and still being able to fight. .

One week until the Hungarian Grand Prix!
Mon 25/07/11 at 15:00
Regular
"I like turtles"
Fair enough, so you don't like whinging racers. Take it your not a big Casey Stoner fan then? :)
Mon 25/07/11 at 14:54
Regular
"How Ironic"
I liked him about 3 years ago when he was younger, but he's developed into a horrible whiny little racer. Button should be the one complaining as he seems to have gotten the bad end of McLaren's luck, but Hamilton goes on like nature is sabotaging him, despite the fact that every incident so far has been entirely his fault, including crashing into the afore mentioned Jenson Button.
Mon 25/07/11 at 14:49
Regular
"I like turtles"
Why don't you like Hamilton Chris? I don't mind him myself at least the guy seems to be a racer. Didn't watch the race either as I'm not a big F1 fan, don't know if I've ever mentioned that..............
Mon 25/07/11 at 02:26
Regular
"How Ironic"
Missed it completely :( Didn't get back in time to watch it. I'm glad anyway, I despise Lewis Hamilton, and am a Sebastien Vettel fan, so it's probably best I didn't watch it.
Mon 25/07/11 at 00:08
"possibly impossible"
That was a great race, so many good passes. Just shows that if you have a well designed track it makes all the difference.

Poor Button though, annoying hydraulics issues after such a great push forward.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.