GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does smoking make you look cool?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/04/07 at 17:28
Regular
I say yes.

I'd be interested to hear your views.
Sun 15/04/07 at 14:03
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> Maybe you're a retard who gets off on making mad assumptions?

Nice assumption.
Sun 15/04/07 at 13:53
Regular
*High Five*
Sun 15/04/07 at 13:41
Regular
"hows ya doin"
i agree if killing your self is cool then yes i will never touch a ciggaret as long as i live:{)
Sun 15/04/07 at 13:35
Regular
Smoking is dirty. The smell, the look, the litter that cigarettes produce isnt "cool". Ok, so I can understand eldery people smoking because after smoking most of their life withought the knowledge that "smoking kills" they are most definitly adicted. But on the other hand, when I see young people the age of me, thinking that just because they smoke it makes them look "cool" or "hard" I just look at them and pity them. Whats the point? If we can get through the daily stress without a fag, then so can they. So no, smoking is not cool. Its un-cool to me. The only thing cool about smoking to me is the packets with the large words "Smoking kills" and then seeing people walk up and buy them.
Sat 14/04/07 at 15:43
Regular
You mean Batman?
Fri 13/04/07 at 21:47
"possibly impossible"
My definition of cool is probably someone who stands out by doing the things they believe in, rather than follow the pack like a sheep (and not just being different for difference sake). It would be someone I'd look up to who was empowered to fight for justice without fear of people putting them down.
Fri 13/04/07 at 19:52
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I have no idea.

If someone puts themselves (physically or mentally) on the line for something they love to do / believe in then I guess I consider that pretty cool.

But I can't say I've given it much thought. Smoking though, requires no skill, is not big or clever or anything... It's rather like drinking... Just because someone can go out and get completely trashed, doesn't make them 'cool'. Anyone can do that, all it requires is plenty of booze.
Fri 13/04/07 at 17:41
Regular
What would your definition of cool be?
Fri 13/04/07 at 16:37
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
This is why I always put 'cool'. It's all totally subjective. I just find some peoples definition of it very strange.
Fri 13/04/07 at 16:32
"possibly impossible"
Media.

Did look cool because the media took on the image at the time, but doesn't now because the media don't want it to.

At the end of the day, it doesn't make that much difference in the cool stakes either way, you either have it or you don't. And then there's the whole arguement of how you define cool anyway...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.