GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what's your fav soundtrak on a game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/10/01 at 15:12
Regular
Tell me what's your favourite soundtrack on a game EG. F-ZERO.

Mine is xtreme-g
Thu 04/10/01 at 22:04
It's all a fanom game innit?
Thu 04/10/01 at 22:03
Oh, and that the Matrix and Terminator spoofs' brilliance is due 75% to the music, which is almost perfect to the films themselves. OK, now I really am done.
Thu 04/10/01 at 22:01
I don't want this to go the way of a "why we love Conker" topic, but it should be said that the Count Batula music is also excellent.
Thu 04/10/01 at 21:50
Bodgemeister wrote:
> God, yes. That song makes Sloprano one of the best boss battles of all time -
> and easily the funniest.

Yeah i loved it when he so mad he threatened to shove Conker up his butt!
Thu 04/10/01 at 21:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
Anyone remember the old Street Fighter II soundtrack - That was awesome, an all time classic!!
Thu 04/10/01 at 21:48
God, yes. That song makes Sloprano one of the best boss battles of all time - and easily the funniest.
Thu 04/10/01 at 21:24
I lurrrrrrrrvvee the conker's BFD music in the Sloprano chapter when sloprano sings his poo song.
Thu 04/10/01 at 21:19
I'm not surprised to see the Zelda music right up there on many people's lists - it is great. I think it's a shame there's only one mention to Conker's Bad Fur Day, because it's absolutely top - music and all.

It's a tough one to choose, though, really - despite having a bit of a dig at the standard of music in games under a different topic, the sheer volume of games has inevitably produced a lot of decent music, too, and I recognise those. I don't think I could choose a single piece of music that really stands head and shoulders above the rest, but I'll just leave it by saying that for a long time the PC has been leagues ahead - but now consoles are catching up. The secret lies not solely with banging out a good tune, but with making it fit with the game it's accompanying.
Thu 04/10/01 at 20:54
Regular
The_Vottanator wrote:

(Oh my
> god he hit the penguin.)

Squeak (lousy attempt at a penguin noise)

:)
i was talking about the original pong
Thu 04/10/01 at 20:37
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
GT3 has Feeder on it Just a Day I think and that is ALWAYS a good thing :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.