GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what's your fav soundtrak on a game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/10/01 at 15:12
Regular
Tell me what's your favourite soundtrack on a game EG. F-ZERO.

Mine is xtreme-g
Tue 27/04/10 at 21:16
Regular
I am glad to see you mamanged to log on.

It was a pleasure to talk to you. anytime I can help just ask..

David
Sun 25/04/10 at 12:49
Regular
David, thank you so much for your words of wisdom. It is hard going through a split even more so when there are children involved. I felt there was no one out there that wanted to help without wanting to help me spend my cash in ridiculous amounts!
I found your words very encouraging, very calming and has only cost me an e-mail.
Having talked to you about the issues I am having and seeing my little boy a mere 14 hrs. a month you was straight there with a solution and an answer and it seems so simple.
I have my parents for support but we were only getting annoyed and hurt by the situation not knowing what to do, thank you so much
Fri 05/10/01 at 18:49
none of my tombraider games have sound,they used to and i loved the music.
Fri 05/10/01 at 17:12
Has to be Tomb Raider.
Fri 05/10/01 at 15:46
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
what about the origional tetris theme. all those hours spent listening to that music I can remember it almost as if I am playing it (although it does remind me of all those dreams where the little brick shapes kept falling down).
Fri 05/10/01 at 15:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Bodgemeister wrote:
> You actually shed a tear? I would call you a big girl's blouse, and suggest you
> never dare watch a serious tragedy like Schindler's List.

Oh, you must be very 'hard' then.

Also, I didn't actually cry. Could've done though.

Big girls blouse? So I take it you never cry then?? Too 'hard' for that, are we?
Fri 05/10/01 at 15:12
"I hate that!!!"
that seems to be popular at the mo.
Fri 05/10/01 at 15:09
Regular
"  "
Has to be GT3. Then again Fifa always has some good songs.
Fri 05/10/01 at 13:35
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
I would have to say my favourite game soundtrack is from shenmue, i have just put it on to tape and ive been listening to it since, I also like the music from resident evil:code veronica.
Fri 05/10/01 at 12:14
"I hate that!!!"
Goldeneye has to be the PLAYERS choice for the music in the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.