GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak & Daxter"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 12:43
Regular
I was watching Game network this morning and this game was on the Game Clip with music thing and this game looks amazing it looks better then mario 64 and in the clip daxter actually helped Jak instead of sitting on his shoulder becuase Jak was hanging on the edge of a cliff(MGS2 style) and daxter was trying to pull him up

and this has no loading things either like a few of you said it will either be stream loading or have one big load at the beginning this looks better then Crah Bandicoot ever wil do and it comes out on 11/12/01
Page:
Thu 13/12/01 at 16:30
Regular
Banjo-Tooie was class, but i never liked Mario.
Thu 13/12/01 at 16:22
Regular
250 posts of Sony supporters singing praises for a cartoony platformer?

I never thought I'd see that... :-)

Go on now! Know you've actually played one, admit that the N64 platformers most of you used to slate as "kiddie" games were also first class games that you would've loved had they been on a console you owned.

I'll be checking this thread again very soon. :-)
Wed 12/12/01 at 19:03
Regular
I didnt get a word of that and im still confused now.

just wait till i get it
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:04
Regular
"  "
wtf? why did it post it 3 times. i thought i pressed stop?
???????
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:02
Regular
"  "
its not that hard to find the dam cannon....u just follow the beach around...you have to go passed the building to get to the dark pool....and around the buildind is the a-grav zoomer and u have to kill tose baloon dudes.

Now u die I'll push u in the dark eco
Regular
"  "
its not that hard to find the dam cannon....u just follow the beach around...you have to go passed the building to get to the dark pool....and around the buildind is the a-grav zoomer and u have to kill tose baloon dudes.

Now u die
Regular
"  "
Tue 11/12/01 at 16:58
Regular
"Maybe........."
ssxpro wrote:
> They`re probably really good friends :-)

yeah we are and he didn't kill me (phew)
anyway he said there was a building and i couldn't find one, he confused me but i didn't want to hurt his feelings, so now i said this he'll probably read it later and kill me tomorrow. O well i never win :(
Tue 11/12/01 at 10:55
Regular
They`re probably really good friends :-)
Tue 11/12/01 at 09:07
Ooh, tough ;)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.