GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak & Daxter"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 12:43
Regular
I was watching Game network this morning and this game was on the Game Clip with music thing and this game looks amazing it looks better then mario 64 and in the clip daxter actually helped Jak instead of sitting on his shoulder becuase Jak was hanging on the edge of a cliff(MGS2 style) and daxter was trying to pull him up

and this has no loading things either like a few of you said it will either be stream loading or have one big load at the beginning this looks better then Crah Bandicoot ever wil do and it comes out on 11/12/01
Page:
Sun 09/12/01 at 18:51
Regular
not much
well not as much as SD:JBI anyway
Sun 09/12/01 at 18:49
How much space on your memory card does this game take up, and also how much space does Pro Evo take up? Seeing as i'm getting them for Christmas and want to know if i will have enough space left on my card to save them.
Sun 09/12/01 at 18:15
Regular
yeh like Ko and Kane

any way moving swiftly on i cant wait to get this now!!!!!!

some one i know is already done 40% of it
Sun 09/12/01 at 17:39
Regular
"  "
i suppose the 2 names go together well.
Sun 09/12/01 at 17:33
Regular
i couldnt agree more
Sun 09/12/01 at 17:32
Regular
Goten wrote:
>The game wouldn't be the same without him.

It`d have a rubbish name:

Jak.

Boring ain`t it.
Sun 09/12/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
Absolutley - Jak and Daxter is the best platform game I have ever played on any system!!
Sun 09/12/01 at 14:12
Regular
Yeh Nintendo fans may have had all the decent platformers but Jak & Daxter is better then all of them
Sun 09/12/01 at 13:02
Regular
"  "
i suppose u r n64 man? well can i say.......sony ahve always had platformers that match that of nintendo...just that jak and daxter is amazing.
Sun 09/12/01 at 11:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
At last Sony owners know what a quality platformer is...

I've had them for years!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.