GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"call of duty modern warfare 2 level no russian should be banned"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2'.
Sat 30/01/10 at 20:15
Regular
"semper fi"
im making this thread about the level no russian on cod mw2 it should be banned what with going around a russian airport horribly murdering innocent civillians with a massive light machine gun so if your like me and think the level no russian should be banned then plz reply
Mon 01/02/10 at 13:28
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Warhunt wrote:
> I tried to kill the terrorists a bit first however.

I did as well. Several times. Somehow tried to make myself even for the horror I was about to commit.

At some points I think I enjoyed the level - chasing after people that were running away. I don't know. It did bring out the scary side in me o_0
Mon 01/02/10 at 13:17
Regular
"THFC"
I actually enjoyed the campaign in MW2, not as good as the first but i found it to be a good few hours of gaming!
Mon 01/02/10 at 12:50
Regular
It was a crappy level in a crappy single player.

I found it particularly hilarious that dying would cause you to restart the mission even though you get killed at the end anyway.
Mon 01/02/10 at 12:15
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
'Nor do I, but it was a effort on my part not to. That's just the way you play.

And besides on veteran I dropped a grenade, killed some and though ....well screw it.
Mon 01/02/10 at 11:31
Regular
"THFC"
It's a game, i knifed people and shot everywhere.

No different to messing around on GTA or something. I am not one of those people who suffers from copying what i do in a game in real life. I get that some people may find it offensive or disturbing, but for me it is part of the game to make the story.
Mon 01/02/10 at 11:19
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
No. Should he be obligated to do so? :D He has started a few quite good debates again though so I don't mind :)

There tests would have failed if I had been there testing. As I did not shoot anyone. I refused, and completed the mission by just walking along with the guys.

I tried to kill the terrorists a bit first however.
Sun 31/01/10 at 19:01
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Has pokemanic333 made a comment yet - on a thread he created?
Sun 31/01/10 at 18:54
Regular
"How Ironic"
You have to be pretty sensitive to let a game become reality. When I fired at them 'civilians', i was playing the game. It's not like in real life, i'm going to go on a massacre. And i know somebody's argument might be something like 'What about the Columbine Massacre? They played Doom". Well them kids were bullied, and obviously had a screw or two loose. If you can't seperate video games from reality, then you shouldn't be playing them.
Sun 31/01/10 at 18:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
spoonbeast wrote:
> They just went OTT with your hero dying each and everytime. Why
> is Ghost? Why Gaz? Roach? it seems such a shame to kill them off
> just out of whim.
>
> "Everybody loved that bit when jackson gets nuked! we should
> do it again. This time 2 times!"

Read a 'rumour' recently - the voice actor for 'soap' let slip that he had been asked to continue the role - the article seemed to suggest a 'soap spin-off' - apparently the developers weren't happy about his comments:-)
Sun 31/01/10 at 18:12
Regular
"eat toast!"
They just went OTT with your hero dying each and everytime. Why is Ghost? Why Gaz? Roach? it seems such a shame to kill them off just out of whim.

"Everybody loved that bit when jackson gets nuked! we should do it again. This time 2 times!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.