GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"call of duty modern warfare 2 level no russian should be banned"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2'.
Sat 30/01/10 at 20:15
Regular
"semper fi"
im making this thread about the level no russian on cod mw2 it should be banned what with going around a russian airport horribly murdering innocent civillians with a massive light machine gun so if your like me and think the level no russian should be banned then plz reply
Thu 04/02/10 at 18:57
Regular
"semper fi"
Alfonse wrote:
> It was a crappy level in a crappy single player.
>
> I found it particularly hilarious that dying would cause you to
> restart the mission even though you get killed at the end anyway.

single player is not crappy at all imagine if u were put in a online team deathmatch when you've just got the game and u don't know how the controls work thats also why single player is on games some games you have to play on single player like metal gear solid 1 2 3 (i dont no about 4 i havn't played it)
Thu 04/02/10 at 18:01
Regular
"semper fi"
Alfonse wrote:
> It was a crappy level in a crappy single player.
>
> I found it particularly hilarious that dying would cause you to
> restart the mission even though you get killed at the end anyway.

u don't restart the level u restart at the last checkpoint
Thu 04/02/10 at 17:57
Regular
"semper fi"
Sonic Chris wrote:
> I knew what the ending of the level was before i played it, so i
> attempted to shoot Makorov. Didn't work as planned...
>
> This fellar tried to escape- quite humurous ending, wish i'd
> thought of it
> Escaping
> Makorov

yeah if u shoot makorov he says "you traitor" and then kills you then its mission failed
Thu 04/02/10 at 17:54
Regular
"semper fi"
Hedfix wrote:
> It's a game.
>
> Nobody even noticed you could murder children in Deus Ex 2
> y'know.
>
> and bloody good fun it was too! *Wields crowbar*

well i admit i like killing peds on gta its just funny as when they say somthing like "get outta my face yankee" even funnier the cops and the most funny the soldiers of gta vcs
Tue 02/02/10 at 08:30
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Dragonlance wrote:
> Cannot agree more with all of you - useless level, not relevant
> etc etc but.....IW obviously thought it would. Mind you, on
> reflection there are quite a few 'useless' levels in MW2
> single-player, especially the America based ones.

I'm actually finding a lot of games have pointless levels now - those that make you do something just to lengthen the game.

I find there is a lots of pointless backwards and forwards bits that make it boring. Maybe it's because I'm reviewing them now and getting through lots of games that I'm noticing it.
Mon 01/02/10 at 22:08
Regular
"eat toast!"
better to learn that terrorism is sick and twisted in a game and not in real life.

Oh wait. too late.
Mon 01/02/10 at 19:04
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
> This fellar tried to escape- quite humurous ending, wish i'd
> thought of it
> Escaping
> Makorov

Nice try....eh Chris...shame it failed:-)

Cannot agree more with all of you - useless level, not relevant etc etc but.....IW obviously thought it would. Mind you, on reflection there are quite a few 'useless' levels in MW2 single-player, especially the America based ones.

For the first time for a long time, this isn't a game that I wanted to play again (single-player that is).
Mon 01/02/10 at 16:03
Regular
"How Ironic"
I knew what the ending of the level was before i played it, so i attempted to shoot Makorov. Didn't work as planned...

This fellar tried to escape- quite humurous ending, wish i'd thought of it Escaping Makorov
Mon 01/02/10 at 14:48
"possibly impossible"
I still think it didn't bother me as much as it has other people. Still, it's just a game. Rated 18. For adults.
Mon 01/02/10 at 14:18
Regular
"I like turtles"
They should just replace the innocent civilians with thieving Chav's legging it with nicked car stereo's.It would be the greatest game ever then ! :)

Seriously,the level was crap anyway and didn't add anything whatsoever to the game IMO.I too just walked through it and didn't shoot anyone.It seems to have been a lame effort by Infinity Ward to create a bit of controversy (or extra free publicity if you like) on a game which was always going to sell eleventy billions copies anyway.The level didn't offend me but it wasn't any fun either so what was the point ? :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.