GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who reads NOM?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/07/01 at 14:01
Regular
Just wunderin' if any of you fella's read the Nintendo Official Magazine.

It has all the best news, reviews and stuff!
Sat 14/07/01 at 22:55
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
We already know that NOM is crap!
Sat 14/07/01 at 22:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
NOM
Sat 14/07/01 at 22:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> IT'S CRAP!

What is?!?
Sat 14/07/01 at 22:13
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
ok jet to answer youre quesions no the game cube wont have a dvd drive to start with, but there will be a panasonic one released with a dvd, but no-one knows when, and to answer the second one shoplifting the risks are high but so or the nintendo price structure!!.
ps im just joking dont really steal it, errr stealing sucks and stuff.
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:50
Regular
"You've upset me"
IT'S CRAP!
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:40
Regular
"One More Chance"
I was woundering does the Gamecube have a built in DVD player? Also does anyone now a cheap way of getting Conkers Bad Fur Day?
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Dou you work for GBX magazine Edgy?!?! Because you really seem to like talking about that magazine!!
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:23
Regular
Get GBX magazine!
Sat 14/07/01 at 20:52
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
DeltaJava wrote:
> I've just renewed my N64 Mag subscription... was that a good idea folks?

....Yes, all magazines are good unless you are getting the official ones, the independant magazines are good because they rate games fairly but the official magazines like NOM have been told by Nintendo (or whatever company owns the system) that they have got to say good things about the games. You can see this when you find a crap rating for a game in an independant magazine and then when you compare it to an official magazine's rating, I found that the game usually gets a higher mark in the official mag.
Sat 14/07/01 at 19:28
I've just renewed my N64 Mag subscription... was that a good idea folks?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.