GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TimeSplitters 2..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Thu 12/08/04 at 16:44
Regular
Been playing this a lot recently and I seem to have reawoken my love for it. Multiplayer is just so brilliant, there's so many different modes and options it still feels fresh today.

Been trying out a few new game modes, Leech in particular, and also Shrink. Any game with a team of Monkeys and Robofish with Anaconda playing in the background deserves a medal. It looks hilarious when you have one-shot kills on, slappers only and there's a group of different sized monkeys punching the crap out of each other. The Snowman screaming "I'm melting!" as you lay into him with the flamethrower is genius.

I really can't believe I stopped playing this for so long, it's brilliant. It's no Goldeneye, but still one of the best FPS' I've played.

Oh, and WS, it's brilliant, so shush. :-P
Thu 16/09/04 at 15:15
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> As soon as I found an easy way to do nice threads I got platinum in
> one go and I previously couldn't even get bronze.
>
> That Laser gun was sure useful, can't believe I didn't think of it.

I didn't know you could use it, but even after I found out I still managed a 1:30 time on it.

Funy, I used to struggle to get silver, then I got got gold on my second go trying for it (many moons after trying for silver), then I tried for platinum (after my mate said he just missed getting 2 and ahalf minutes becasue he got lost, and I wanted to beat him), I got my uber score first time. No lasergun.
Thu 16/09/04 at 13:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
BOOO!

It should've been bettah than PD.

FINAL

*covers ears*
Wed 15/09/04 at 23:59
Regular
As soon as I found an easy way to do nice threads I got platinum in one go and I previously couldn't even get bronze.

That Laser gun was sure useful, can't believe I didn't think of it.
Wed 15/09/04 at 23:13
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Completed "Nice Threads" assault today, that's been bothering me for a while. 'Cept I got just 10secs off the silver score :| I now have just a couple of non gold/platinums to get. Yayy. Talk about playability, the games been out ages and I'm still at it. I want that 100%, even though I'm crap at Story Mode Hard.
Sat 11/09/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
I rented 'Timesplitters 2' from my nearest BBV, and it was worth it.

So much worth it, in fact. I bought the blighter!
Thu 09/09/04 at 18:50
Regular
Well I let my crap mates play as Monkey as he is shorter....

I only know one of my friends that give me any form of challenge... I don't want to make the game "fair" in anyway.
Thu 09/09/04 at 16:24
Regular
I don't. I keep them on, becasue it makes everything more fair.

For example, the monkey is tiny and fast, but a rocket anywehre near him will kill him.
The stone golem is strong, but he's big and slow, so you cna keep pumping missles into him easily.

It's all proportional see.
Wed 08/09/04 at 23:16
Regular
Lol...

If you have problems with your mates playing as stone golem etc... tick the box that takes off players special abilities.
Wed 08/09/04 at 23:11
Regular
"thursdayton!"
"I'm mmmmelting!"
Wed 08/09/04 at 22:06
Regular
By "maybe" I meant "of course"
It's just my wayof saying it.

It's a monkey damn it.
THe floating snowmans the best though, he floatson a magick carpet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.