GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOG is back to normal!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/06/01 at 09:21
Regular
This is the day that everyones been waiting for. The day were we can finally go on FOG and chat about games.

I'm proud to say that FOG has finally improved. Even though Tony didnt make much changes on FOG chat i really think that has got better with much more topics about gaming!

And the idea with prime is ace, the only topic not to do with gaming on that now is the longest thread thing (which i think is a total waist of time).

On chat it's a bit more fun than prime were you can joke around. Which is a good after just replying a really big and serious post on Prime.

But on Prime you get to have serious conversations were your opinions will always be heard. I think that FOG should stay just the same as it is.
There should be no more changes and there should be no more ideas for Tony, i think that everyone has chipped in to make FOG a better place, lets just keep it like that!

:)
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:30
Regular
"Hoo Har"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
ME
> weird? You're the one that thought I was three differnet people!
> (And that goes to you as well Firebreath)

That wasn't my fault, FB told me it at school so i asked if it was true. So go call him weird!

RBS wrote:
Oh and also, when did
> you state this case? I didn't even have enough time to get myself a
> decent lawyer. (Ah ha! An opening for a Red Dwarf quote!)

I wish
> I'd had a proper lawyer. Instead of the stuck up, stupid haired
> ponce I ended up with...

You defended yourself!

What are you on??
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:29
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
What's a nonce?
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:25
Regular
"You've upset me"
At least I'm not an immature nonce that doesn't have any kind of social life, Spider.
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:24
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I thought that RBS was quite funny there!
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:24
Regular
"You've upset me"
Spider II wrote:
> I prove my case, RBS is really weird!

ME weird? You're the one that thought I was three differnet people! (And that goes to you as well Firebreath)

Oh and also, when did you state this case? I didn't even have enough time to get myself a decent lawyer. (Ah ha! An opening for a Red Dwarf quote!)

I wish I'd had a proper lawyer. Instead of the stuck up, stupid haired ponce I ended up with...

You defended yourself!
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:18
Regular
"Hoo Har"
I prove my case, RBS is really weird!

LOL
:)
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:16
Regular
"You've upset me"
Spider II wrote:
> Well it has improved, greatly.

And fairy's regulary shoot out of my rectal cavity.
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:14
Regular
"Hoo Har"
I probly think that FOG has improved because i think i have improved my value of posting!
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:13
"I love yo... lamp."
Oh I don't know but at least I can moan and you all know I am.FOG is good but it annoys me when people post messages that are about nothing at all.FOG should be the place where the Shigsys and Hideos and Peters and Jons should be to discern what the gamers themselves want the future of gaming to be like.
Biggles
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:12
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Well it has improved, greatly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.