GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOG is back to normal!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/06/01 at 09:21
Regular
This is the day that everyones been waiting for. The day were we can finally go on FOG and chat about games.

I'm proud to say that FOG has finally improved. Even though Tony didnt make much changes on FOG chat i really think that has got better with much more topics about gaming!

And the idea with prime is ace, the only topic not to do with gaming on that now is the longest thread thing (which i think is a total waist of time).

On chat it's a bit more fun than prime were you can joke around. Which is a good after just replying a really big and serious post on Prime.

But on Prime you get to have serious conversations were your opinions will always be heard. I think that FOG should stay just the same as it is.
There should be no more changes and there should be no more ideas for Tony, i think that everyone has chipped in to make FOG a better place, lets just keep it like that!

:)
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:06
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Shut the F*F**k up you f8F**kin @sshole i've had enough of you just learn to give it a rest!
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
Spider II wrote:

You might be a
> regularb

Yes, I pride myself on my regularb status.

RBS but it's people like you that made FOG the way it is
> was!

err... No it wasn't, it was people LIKE YOU, if you want me to be brutally honest.

I was just joking and you have to go and get all serious
> about loosing your head!

I was joking as well you blind get.

*While RBS is sharpening his toung he
> cuts it and the whole of FOG look at him very weirdly!*

Gimme my toung back! What the hell is a toung? And why would the whole of FOG look at me weirdly just 'cause I cut my tounge?

If anything Spidey, I think you should grow up, stop Slagging regulars and stop being a gimp.
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:36
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Shocktrooper wrote:
You're quite funny actually RBS. (i'm not being
> sarcastic by the way).

You might be a regularb RBS but it's people like you that made FOG the way it is was!

I was just joking and you have to go and get all serious about loosing your head!

*While RBS is sharpening his toung he cuts it and the whole of FOG look at him very weirdly!*
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
Shocktrooper wrote:
You're quite funny actually RBS. (i'm not being
> sarcastic by the way).

*Head inflates and he has trouble getting out the door*

:-D
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
Spider II wrote:

That wasn't my fault, FB told
> me it at school so i asked if it was true. So go call him
> weird!

Read the post again, and you'll see that I DID/

What are you on??

narcotics, that kinda stuff... oh no, I forgot! You have to go to bed before 8! It's a quote from Red Dwarf which is my favourite programme. It's also where I get my name from.
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:33
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> *RBS finishes sharpening his tongue and puts it away, ready for
> Spider again, should he make another stupid comment*

You're quite funny actually RBS. (i'm not being sarcastic by the way).
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:32
Regular
"Hoo Har"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> At least I'm not an immature nonce that doesn't have any kind of
> social life, Spider.

How would you know what my social life is like RBS. Lets just leave it out!
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:32
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
never mind.
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
*RBS finishes sharpening his tongue and puts it away, ready for Spider again, should he make another stupid comment*
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> What's a nonce?

a not so rude word as s*******

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.