GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOG is back to normal!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/06/01 at 09:21
Regular
This is the day that everyones been waiting for. The day were we can finally go on FOG and chat about games.

I'm proud to say that FOG has finally improved. Even though Tony didnt make much changes on FOG chat i really think that has got better with much more topics about gaming!

And the idea with prime is ace, the only topic not to do with gaming on that now is the longest thread thing (which i think is a total waist of time).

On chat it's a bit more fun than prime were you can joke around. Which is a good after just replying a really big and serious post on Prime.

But on Prime you get to have serious conversations were your opinions will always be heard. I think that FOG should stay just the same as it is.
There should be no more changes and there should be no more ideas for Tony, i think that everyone has chipped in to make FOG a better place, lets just keep it like that!

:)
Sat 16/06/01 at 19:56
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah I have YH

VIllid.com

Vill Id, Spid 0.99P Spcl Offer

:-D
Sat 16/06/01 at 19:54
Regular
This was quite an amusing read to fill my spare time.

Although i do feel that maybe some village somewhere is missing its idiot.

Can we give him back now? Has someone still got the receipt?
Sat 16/06/01 at 19:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah actually, you've already been given your second chance...
Sat 16/06/01 at 19:40
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yes Spider. Leave.
Sat 16/06/01 at 19:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
The_Vottanator wrote:
Hey by the way RBS. How is
> RastaBillySkank from Red Dwarf?

RatsaBilly Skank are Listers favourite band. We only hear that fact twice (Once in "The End" and once in "Dimension Jump" When Lister starts singing it when he and Ace go out to fix the Starboard engine) Dunno why I chose it really, just like the name I suppose... and it shows I'm a Red Dwarf nut :-D
Sat 16/06/01 at 19:37
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Jesus that was ammusing. Spidey's all calm, trying to talk seriously and then.......WHAM!!! He loses his temper and starts to shout obscenities at RBS. Ha.

Hey by the way RBS. How is RastaBillySkank from Red Dwarf?
Sat 16/06/01 at 19:37
Regular
Spider II wrote:
> Shut the F*F**k up you f8F**kin @sshole i've had enough of you just
> learn to give it a rest!

Leave or apologise.
Sat 16/06/01 at 19:32
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hehehehe, Me and Sniper finally agree on something :-D
Sat 16/06/01 at 19:05
Regular
Spider II wrote:
> Shut the F*F**k up you f8F**kin @sshole i've had enough of you just
> learn to give it a rest!

Oi Spider i would ban you if you don't keep that mouth of yours shut!
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
Think I may have hit a nerve there :-D

ME LEARN WHEN TO QUIT?!

That's all I'm saying.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.