GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOG is back to normal!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/06/01 at 09:21
Regular
This is the day that everyones been waiting for. The day were we can finally go on FOG and chat about games.

I'm proud to say that FOG has finally improved. Even though Tony didnt make much changes on FOG chat i really think that has got better with much more topics about gaming!

And the idea with prime is ace, the only topic not to do with gaming on that now is the longest thread thing (which i think is a total waist of time).

On chat it's a bit more fun than prime were you can joke around. Which is a good after just replying a really big and serious post on Prime.

But on Prime you get to have serious conversations were your opinions will always be heard. I think that FOG should stay just the same as it is.
There should be no more changes and there should be no more ideas for Tony, i think that everyone has chipped in to make FOG a better place, lets just keep it like that!

:)
Sat 16/06/01 at 09:21
Regular
"Hoo Har"
This is the day that everyones been waiting for. The day were we can finally go on FOG and chat about games.

I'm proud to say that FOG has finally improved. Even though Tony didnt make much changes on FOG chat i really think that has got better with much more topics about gaming!

And the idea with prime is ace, the only topic not to do with gaming on that now is the longest thread thing (which i think is a total waist of time).

On chat it's a bit more fun than prime were you can joke around. Which is a good after just replying a really big and serious post on Prime.

But on Prime you get to have serious conversations were your opinions will always be heard. I think that FOG should stay just the same as it is.
There should be no more changes and there should be no more ideas for Tony, i think that everyone has chipped in to make FOG a better place, lets just keep it like that!

Sat 16/06/01 at 09:24
I'm not sure if you are right spider.
Sat 16/06/01 at 09:27
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Why not???

TW what do you think should be changed???

Sat 16/06/01 at 09:30
WIth so many newbies coming on and spammin we might never see thje old fog again.
Sat 16/06/01 at 09:37
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Time_Warp wrote:
> WIth so many newbies coming on and spammin we might never see thje
> old fog again.

It will always be like this thoguh TW. SR is a growing place, and there always be JAT's and Newbie's doing the wrong things. But when they learn they wont do it. But then there'll be more newbies and JAT's.

We cant help this, we just got to get used to it!

Also who knows when the next Notable election is coming and that if any are goiing to be demoted???
Sat 16/06/01 at 10:26
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
*Tony slips Spider II a roll of notes*
Sat 16/06/01 at 10:27
Regular
"Hoo Har"
turbonutter wrote:
> *Tony slips Spider II a roll of notes*

*Spdier eats them and relises what he has just done!*
Sat 16/06/01 at 10:35
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Ahhhh, so that's why it wasn't working! I tried it not long ago and I couldn't get in.
Sat 16/06/01 at 10:38
Regular
"Hoo Har"
What isnt working???
Sat 16/06/01 at 11:19
Spiders tagline: Have I improved???

I'd say that you have. Now you don't make completely stupid topics, and you are advising people not to make the same mistakes that you made in this thread. Well done!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.