GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pikmin 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pikmin 2'.
Tue 14/09/04 at 06:44
Regular
Rocks :D

Seriously, it does. But what happened to the 2-Player co-op? I can only find a battle mode. Or isn't there a co-op mode?

I thought there was.

Anyhoo, this game is fantastic. Still keeps the charm of the original, but with the addition of cool new Pikmin races and loss of time limit. The controls seem a little easier too.

Shame on those of you waiting for the UK release - IMPORT IT!!
Fri 24/09/04 at 08:45
Regular
tphi wrote:
> Lol. :D
>
> I want a Second Sight 2 :(

You never know we might just.

David Doak is an utter genius. He commands so much respect, he wanted Timesplitters 2 on the Gamecube, Eidios (an anti-Gamecube company) bowed to their wishes. Good sales encouraged them to release hitman 2 as well.

Codemasters also refuse to release anything on our lovely little Cube but up pops Free Radical and demand a Gamecube edition and what choice to Codemasters have?

I tell you developers rule the publisher and not the other way around.
Thu 23/09/04 at 17:51
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Lol. :D

I want a Second Sight 2 :(
Thu 23/09/04 at 16:41
Regular
tphi wrote:

> I assume then you've completed it. Go you. What'd you think of what
> happend to Hanson? :D

Very Resident Evil.
Thu 23/09/04 at 15:41
Regular
"thursdayton!"
That'd be it.

It explains quite nicely how you seem to be able to change the course of events that have happend, eg. the Colnel and Wilde's deaths etc.

I assume then you've completed it. Go you. What'd you think of what happend to Hanson? :D
Thu 23/09/04 at 10:08
Regular
Another power?????

Oh *SPOILER*

So your flash backs are flash forwards. How erm weird.
Wed 22/09/04 at 16:57
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Ah, not far to go then.. 'tis too short that game.

You've still got one final power to master though ;)
Tue 21/09/04 at 22:27
Regular
tphi wrote:

> Oh, Dringo how far are you on Second Sight?

Just having the flash back where he has to "go it alone" to find the kids or somet.

Wonderful game.

As for Munn's little attack there about my Nintendo praising. Tilt was being funny and I found a hint of praise in there for being able to find good in bad. So no need for that.
Tue 21/09/04 at 22:25
Regular
munn wrote:
> Also, Pikmin was an unbelievably playable game.
Tue 21/09/04 at 16:48
Regular
Also, Pikmin was crap.
Tue 21/09/04 at 16:45
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Dringo has a away of making good out of all the crap that Nintendo
> throw at Europe.
>
> Don't listen to him, he's evil!

It's true, if Miyamoto shot him, in the shin, then the gut, he'd make it out as a good thing, somehow.

*Cue Dringo reply saying "Miyamoto is too nice to shoot someone"*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.