GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Ripper"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/12/06 at 23:41
Regular
Has anyone been following this in the news? First I heard of a prostitute getting killed. Then there was another, then a third and now look like 2 more are missing. That's a possible 5 murders around Ipswich.
Wed 13/12/06 at 12:14
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
This story is actually starting to annoy me now, but what a time to end five l;ives - right before Christmas.

The annoying thing about living in the east is that we get it in our local news. The rest of you can watch something a bit more interesting going on in your local area, but in the east, because it's in Ipswich, we get it on the local news AND the national news.

I can't really see why this is going on though. Maybe the "ripper" has some form of grudge against prostitutes, Christmas, both or some form of mental problem.
Wed 13/12/06 at 12:16
Regular
I reckon a prostitute gave him HIV.
Wed 13/12/06 at 12:21
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Im totally bored with the whole story already. Ok people have died its a shame etc... Before Xmas and all that too.

Im not saying that oh well there 'Only Prostitutes' There all still human no one deserves to be murdered.

Prostitutes however put there lifes at risk the minute they go out to do what they do.
Wed 13/12/06 at 12:33
Regular
But they just found 2 more dead bodies less than 24 hours ago. I know it's awfully repetitive to hear of more murdered prostitutes, but then this kind of thing hasnt happened before. Jack the Ripper killed 5 women but over the space of 4 months not 2 weeks. It's like some of you are "yeah whatever, lets hear something different on the news please" =/

Maybe if these 5 prostitutes were 5 little girls then people might feel differently. But to me a life is a life and most of these girls are still very young. Lets all just hope they capture the guy(s) who are doing this before there are more murders.
Wed 13/12/06 at 12:40
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Machie wrote:
> It's like some of you are "yeah whatever, lets hear something >different on the news please" =/

Half the time i think you have to do it. News is so depressing. Im not saying i dont give to hoots about whats going on. What im saying is prostitutes go out there and go with anyone. They put there life at risk everytime they get in someones car.

When i go out i dont go out putting my life at risk. If something was to happen to me if i went out then i didnt exaclty go putting myself out there.

> Maybe if these 5 prostitutes were 5 little girls then people
> might feel differently. But to me a life is a life and most of
> these girls are still very young. Lets all just hope they
> capture the guy(s) who are doing this before there are more
> murders.

People would feel differently if it was 5 little girls rather then 5 prostitues. Prostitiutes know this is happening and still go out doing what there doing despite a killer been about. I know Prostitutes are prostitutes but still, they all have a brain do they not. Why on earth carry on working when you know something like this is happening. Why risk your life for a bit of cash.

There giving the killer exactly what he wants. Oppurtunity.
Wed 13/12/06 at 13:16
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Twain wrote:
> This story is actually starting to annoy me now, but what a time
> to end five l;ives - right before Christmas.

Because killing them in March would have been so much more considerate?

==

It's quite unlikely that your average street prostitute is particularly wealthy. Perhaps they're still going out there every night because, you know, maybe they want to buy food and stuff?
Wed 13/12/06 at 13:36
Regular
True.

Just found out that all were found naked not just the first two.
Wed 13/12/06 at 13:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Psychological profiling fascinates me with how accurate it usually is, I've watched quite a few programmes on the Discovery Channel etc about it.

Apparently the theory is that it's someone with a grudge against the police and that he / she (could be a woman) is taunting the police by leaving the bodies where they will be easily found instead of trying to conceal them, almost like a cat and mouse game of "you nearly got me but not quite".
Wed 13/12/06 at 14:32
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ah Alfonse, you do make me giggle sometimes :)
Wed 13/12/06 at 16:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> It's quite unlikely that your average street prostitute is
> particularly wealthy. Perhaps they're still going out there
> every night because, you know, maybe they want to buy food and
> stuff?

And as often, heroin. According to the Daily Telegraph, many of the women doing such work in Ipswich is motivated by looking after their families and feeding hard drug habits, really quite unpleasant stuff...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.