GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Ripper"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/12/06 at 23:41
Regular
Has anyone been following this in the news? First I heard of a prostitute getting killed. Then there was another, then a third and now look like 2 more are missing. That's a possible 5 murders around Ipswich.
Tue 12/12/06 at 21:28
Regular
"8==="
Well, I think we answered his question.

Psst.. Hugh Grant
Tue 12/12/06 at 21:33
Regular
"I may return"
No, seriously, I'm thinking Al is the new ripper. He doesn't care about prossies and he's actually praising the ripper!

EG.1
Alfonse wrote:
> No offence but who cares about prostitutes?
EG.2
Alfonse wrote:
> Heh, this ripper is doing us a favour by ridding England of
> street trash.

See!!!
Wed 13/12/06 at 09:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
nice to see mindless propagation of mild association here.
has anyone seen anything that says the bodies have been mutilated? this guy isn`t a "ripper", he just happens to be targeting prostitutes.

Al - i can`t work out if you`re doing an "i`ll post this.. it should get a reaction" gimmick, or if you`re actually that cretinous. not that it matters really, it`s still only ever going to border on mildly entertaining ;)
Wed 13/12/06 at 10:58
Regular
He's a ripper because he rips off their clothes Very_Metal =P
Wed 13/12/06 at 11:24
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, Jack the Ripper did target Prostitutes, I guess that's maybe why the "Ripper" connection has been made here. This is (According to a BBC Report) the smalles time period in which this many murders have taken place, so it's obvious there is going to be fear and disgust at this.
Wed 13/12/06 at 11:44
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Shut up Alfonse

So I either conform or shut up?

I don't really see why I should care about these people. That's all.
Wed 13/12/06 at 11:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ohohoho someone fun to play with!

Stop bleating about conformity, first of all. You don't have to care, but to not see any reason why you should is not really very nice, is it? Don't get me into a debate, I'm off back home in a sec.
Wed 13/12/06 at 11:51
Regular
So I'm not very nice? My heart is broken now.

*leaves*
Wed 13/12/06 at 11:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
How about as far as I'm concerned, to lack any concern or respect for strangers is to lack part of an adequate ethical theory. But you know, that doesn't matter really, who wants to conform?!
Wed 13/12/06 at 11:53
Regular
It's not that I don't like conforming, it just seems that any time I don't I get beaten down.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.