GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People like this ought to be killed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/10/05 at 20:00
Regular
No trial, no jury, just straight to the lethal injection. Yes son, you can keep your burberry cap on as we send you where you are no longer able to contaminate the rest of the population. You mewling cabbage.

[URL]http://www.chavscum.co.uk/whattheysay.php[/URL]

The best part was when, in one of those e-mails, chav-retard#76642 pretends to be a solicitor threatening to close the site. His master plan falls on it's ass as his retarded spelling and non-sensical sentence structure makes it clear we are reading a mail from a spasticated mouth breather.

I hate these people, to the gas chambers with them.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:29
Regular
"You have a choice"
Xzibit wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> Everybody's weird in their own way Xzibit.
>
> True. But Goths are truely satanist freaks.

I'm not a goth, but I have some friends who are, and here's the lowdown. They're nice people.

OK, my mates nickname is Azrael, his wardrobe consists of black and make up, he listens mainly to death metal and he went through a period of carving stars into his wrists.

Yeah, he's not what you would call "normal" or "cool", but he's not hurting anyone but maybe himself. He doesn't hang around and knife people in dark alleys, he doesn't shout abuse to strangers as they go past. He doesn't make his life's AIM to lower the self-esteem of every reasonable person in society.

So what if goths are weird? At least they're not Chavs. (before you say not all chavs are like that read my earlier post)
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:30
Xzibit, what's a Satanist?
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:33
Regular
"8==="
Chr1s wrote:
> You can't really tar them all with the same brush,

and it's still 'innocent until proven guilty' and a style choice does not indicate a mind-set.

Borat your views sometimes come dangerously close to the 'fascist' ones that you despise.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:38
Regular
"~DPG~"
Lukeman wrote:
> Xzibit wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> Everybody's weird in their own way Xzibit.
>
> True. But Goths are truely satanist freaks.
>
> I'm not a goth, but I have some friends who are, and here's the
> lowdown. They're nice people.
>
> OK, my mates nickname is Azrael, his wardrobe consists of black and
> make up, he listens mainly to death metal and he went through a
> period of carving stars into his wrists.
>
> Yeah, he's not what you would call "normal" or
> "cool", but he's not hurting anyone but maybe himself. He
> doesn't hang around and knife people in dark alleys, he doesn't shout
> abuse to strangers as they go past. He doesn't make his life's AIM to
> lower the self-esteem of every reasonable person in society.
>
> So what if goths are weird? At least they're not Chavs. (before you
> say not all chavs are like that read my earlier post)

I'm sure your friend is a nice person.I am freaked out by what they wear but if they cause no harm to me, that's fine. Their dress sense is nothing to do with me, but when i walk round in my trackies and see a different style of clothing, it does make me want to take a look. As the saying goes, it's whats on the inside that counts.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:44
Regular
"You have a choice"
That's right.

I must admit, I do treat people I see in trackies or burburry with caution, thanks again to the Chavs for giving the tracksuit a tainted name.

Whatever you consider to be a "Chav", I think most people will agree that anyone who fits the description I gave earlier (hostility towards the innocent, abuse/violence at random strangers) is someone to be looked down upon. It's more than a choice of lifestyle, its hate and evil, it's everything that's wrong with society.

It doesnt matter what "group" they come into. Chav, Goth, or any other. People like this fall under "Scum". To hell with the lot of 'em, and good riddance.
Sun 30/10/05 at 23:35
Regular
Hedfix wrote:

> Borat your views sometimes come dangerously close to the 'fascist'
> ones that you despise.

Sometimes I feel it's necessary to single out a face or a particular trait to focus my frustration on. I realise the infantile and potentially dangerous nature of stereotyping, and I try my very best not to follow this path at times. Only the most simple of folk give in to things such as prejudice, the fear of what they do not understand, choosing to believe you can tar people with the same brush, judged only on appearance.

But when you see so many of these idiots acting the way they do, day in day out, sample first hand what their utter disregard for society leads to. It's very difficult to see a large group of teenagers on a street corner, and not assume they are up to no good. I try and give people the benefit of the doubt, but some days I just couldn't care less. I've been at the business end of what these cretins can get up to, when an egg (laugh it up) hit me in the eye while driving my car. Nearly crashed and had a black eye, I dare say it could have been worse. Yes, that was one group, unfair to judge the rest the same, but there are other examples.

There's a sh** load wrong with our society and nobody ever wants to hold their hands up and say "Yes, I was out of order, I apologise." It's all book passing, nobody ever seems to be to blame, there's always another scapegoat, someone else to sue. Let's drop the minimum age of prosecution, let's have schools where teachers aren't afraid to strike unruly pupils, and most of all, let's drop this American led mindset, where no-one is ever at fault. If people were held accountable for their actions, maybe they'd think twice about the way they act. Oh, and let's not get started on the Jews ... (JOKE)
Sun 30/10/05 at 23:55
Regular
"8==="
Yeah your points are valid, I just think that it's worth mentioning that you can't tar everyone with the same brush.

I used to have to wear a uniform for school and we had some thugs that went there but we weren't all thugs. ;)
Sun 30/10/05 at 23:59
Regular
Bloody common thug. ;P

Just in serious mode tonight for some reason, didn't get much sleep as was on a stag do last night in chester, probably has something to do with it.

Anyhoo, I think I'll watch some father ted and chill out ...
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:07
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Yikes... some of those Chavette comments had me thinking:: I went on a date with a girl who on the face of it was HOT, and a student so I thought she'd be safe...

Mistake!! After about 15 minutes I realised I was waaaay too unchaved to ever get on with her on more than a physical level... So I'll make sure that next time we meet up im suitably inebriated to be able to tolerate the chavness.

This post is in defence of goodlooking chavettes (Ill only go as far as the student version)- Please give them a chance... (even if minor amounts Vodka are needing to ease things along)

Disclaimer: This is a Borat post, one person on here Im sure appreciates the delights of alcohol - in moderate to large quantities...
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Alfonse wrote:
> According to this website, everybody is a god damn chav.

I know, in the celebrity chavs, half of them are "normal".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.