GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People like this ought to be killed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/10/05 at 20:00
Regular
No trial, no jury, just straight to the lethal injection. Yes son, you can keep your burberry cap on as we send you where you are no longer able to contaminate the rest of the population. You mewling cabbage.

[URL]http://www.chavscum.co.uk/whattheysay.php[/URL]

The best part was when, in one of those e-mails, chav-retard#76642 pretends to be a solicitor threatening to close the site. His master plan falls on it's ass as his retarded spelling and non-sensical sentence structure makes it clear we are reading a mail from a spasticated mouth breather.

I hate these people, to the gas chambers with them.
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:39
Regular
As in where do you get drunk, general noice levels? And the such.

I'm trying to see if I can foxhole you so I can prove a point but it's slowly turning around and spitting in my face.
It's not pretty but it's the polotics of a debate.
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:40
Regular
According to this website, everybody is a god damn chav.
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:45
Regular
"~DPG~"
The chavs aren't weird. the goths are. End of.
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:46
Regular
Oh dear, Borat please come back.
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:52
Regular
Everybody's weird in their own way Xzibit.
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:58
Regular
"You have a choice"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> I'm a chav, but a chav of god's creation.
>
> We spend out days running around and hiding from each other and
> having drinking off the streets. We're also kind and considerate.

I think it depends on how you define: Chav.

I don't think of Chav's as people drinking off street corners in burburry caps. I think you only count as a "Chav" (or at least in the way I use the word) if you are a scumbag who gets pleasure out of making innocent people suffer for no reason. The elderly, kids at school, that random stranger across the street who hasn't even noticed you. THAT is what I call a Chav, and if you're reading this and you FIT that description, please, PLEASE go kill yourself now.

THESE Chavs are what is wrong with society. They take "freedom of speech", the "law" and general "human decency" and spit on them as they steal their handbags. Death to the lot of them, and I say that only out of love to the human race.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:04
Regular
To Rib :

I wouldn't have said drinking habits are the main concern. When I go out, I either go the local pub or to a friends house. Things have got out of hand in the past, drink inevitably promotes 'chav' behaviour and I've done some things I've deeply regretted afterwards.

I can understand that younger people cannot go to the pub, and I'm not going to bore you with the 'minors shouldn't be drinking anyway' arguement, as I started my drinking career at 16 and for the most part this took place in an outdoor environment. It's natural to be curious about drink and I don't have too much of a problem with it.

When I think about what I hate about the chav culture, I think about my local Mcdonalds car park, swarming with slack jawed simpletons on a friday night, wheelspinning their vauxhall novas, driving round and round giving threatening glances to anyone unlucky enough to be gazing in their direction. The type of people that hang out around off licenses, harrassing customers to buy them cigarettes, then telling them to 'get f****d' when they refuse. The type of people who speak with that monotonous fake lazy Manchester accent when they live in Chorley, who use words like 'innit' and 'mush'.

I want to punch them in the face. Ironically I'd be no better than them if I did. So you see, it's contageous too.

Ah, I love these sunday rants. A full week of work starting the following day has a dampening effect on me.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:09
When I get drunk, I don't break stuff, unless it's by accident...
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:19
Regular
"~DPG~"
Alfonse wrote:
> Everybody's weird in their own way Xzibit.

True. But Goths are truely satanist freaks.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:21
Regular
"The definitive tag"
You can't really tar them all with the same brush, just most of them.

I've met a fair few decent chavs, some happy to admit that they'd rather listen to some System Of A Down rather than some 50 Cent. Unfortunately, the amount of chavs that I've met that are actually friendly comes nowhere near to the amount that have shouted abuse at me for absolutely no reason and generally shown that they are prats.

You could make the argument that there are people from all stereotypes that are gits, but I come across very few goths, skaters, emo's etc etc who are idiots in comparison with the amount of chavs that I come across.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.